Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong made the remarks at the national teleconference reviewing the five-year implementation of the 12-tenure Politburo’s Directive 05-CT-TW on enhancing the studying and following of President Ho Chi Minh’s thought, morality and lifestyle on June 12.
Learning and following the late leader's thought, morality and lifestyle is a necessary, regular and indispensable task for the entire Party and people, particularly Party organisations, State agencies and officials and Party members.
On behalf of the Party Central Committee, the Party chief welcomed and praised collectives and individuals that stand out in performing this task.
The nation's revolutionary cause is still facing many difficulties and challenges, he noted, given rapid, complex and unpredictable developments of the national and global situations.
He stressed the importance of continue learning and following the President's ideology, morality and style, and highlighted the need for officials and Party members to set themselves as good examples for others.
The leader showed his hope that this task will continue to be enhanced in a more substantive and effective manner so as to contribute to the implementation of the 13th National Party Congress's Resolution as well as the nation building, safeguarding and renewal cause.
The national teleconference also saw the presence of Politburo members: State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh, National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue, and permanent member of the Party Central Committee's Secretariat Vo Van Thuong.
- Activities celebrate 50-year implementation of President Ho Chi Minh’s Testament
- Army stands firmly under Party’s leadership: top leader
- Hồ Chí Minh’s testament lives on 50 years later
- Movement encouraging Vietnamese youths to follow Uncle Ho’s testament reviewed
- VPA stands firmly under Party’s leadership: top leader
- Toms Sets Out To Sell A Lifestyle, Not Just Shoes
- Grand ceremony marks 75th anniversary of Vietnam People’s Army
- PAN’s bureau in the Northwest makes debut
- Military deserves to be key force in national defense and construction cause
- Vietnam’s young officers visit Laos’ National Defense Academy
- Cuba honours heroic tradition of Vietnam People’s Army
- Foreign property investment heading ever upwards
- Various activities celebrate Vietnam Revolutionary Press Day
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 20
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 18
- Mattis pushes closer ties to Vietnam amid tension with China
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 19
- Spring Air signs licensing agreement with LMG
- Vietnamese, Lao, Cambodian defense officials, units honored
- North Korea's Kim leaves Vietnam after summit breakdown
President Ho Chi Minh’s thought, morality, lifestyle - precious assets: Party chief have 397 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.