All Vietnamese citizens can take part in the contest. Photos should reflect beautiful images of Vietnamese women in all fields, their task performance at office, and role in taking care of family, contributing to both economic development and building a happy home.
Entries must be sent from May 1 to August 15, 2021. Participants inside the military should submit their works to the political organs of their units while civilian contestants can send entries to the email address: [email protected]
The organizing panel will present three A prizes, seven B prizes, ten C prizes, 15 consolation prizes and bonuses for each prize. Outstanding works will be selected for an exhibition and receive certificates from the General Department of Politics.
To get more information about the campaign, you can contact Ms. Le Thi Hai Van from the Military Women's Board, phone numbers: 069 535 209, 0912 075 865 and 0964 362 929.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Powerful photo series sees women baring their mastectomy scars as part of a new breast cancer awareness campaign
- Photo exhibition held in Cairo to mark China's reform and opening up
- US Launches Secret Cyberattack Against Iranian ‘Spy Group’ – Report
- Women in Vogue: How the Australian magazine and Australian women have changed over 60 years
- Mary Quant at V&A: playful designer who launched a fashion revolution
- Remembering The Greatest: A signed photo with the Beatles, his cornerman's famous 'sting like a bee' robe and his Heavyweight Championship belt go on display at new Muhammad Ali exhibition in Beverly Hills
- Sex sells: The objectification of women in advertising
- Hitchcock remade and fake IDs: Paris Photo's altered reality
- Surface Work review – women abstract artists dazzle in historic show
- Hanoi-inspired international photography contest launched
- Women in football's boardrooms: Alone among men
- ‘The Warrior Tradition’ Highlights History of Native Americans in U.S. Military
- China tourism launches charm offensive to woo more tourists
- Sudan's military acknowledge 'outrageous' violations as mass rape and killings alleged
- New Program Helps Military Vets Start New Businesses
- Before Peace Summit, South Korea Launches First Missile-Capable Sub (PHOTO)
- Afghan women fear mandatory poll photos could stop them from voting
- Strava suggests military users 'opt out' of heatmap as row deepens
- Student, 23, appeals for help finding her 95-year-old WWII veteran grandfather's military beret after he lost it on his way home from a Remembrance service
- Russia, Indonesia Launch Draft Contract Talks on Delivery of Su-35 Fighters
Photo exhibition on military women launched have 372 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.