All Vietnamese citizens can take part in the contest. Photos should reflect beautiful images of Vietnamese women in all fields, their task performance at office, and role in taking care of family, contributing to both economic development and building a happy home.
Entries must be sent from May 1 to August 15, 2021. Participants inside the military should submit their works to the political organs of their units while civilian contestants can send entries to the email address: [email protected]
The organizing panel will present three A prizes, seven B prizes, ten C prizes, 15 consolation prizes and bonuses for each prize. Outstanding works will be selected for an exhibition and receive certificates from the General Department of Politics.
To get more information about the campaign, you can contact Ms. Le Thi Hai Van from the Military Women's Board, phone numbers: 069 535 209, 0912 075 865 and 0964 362 929.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Photo exhibition showcases Hanoi’s cultural values and trait
- Photo exhibition of Vietnamese - Mexican photographers kicks off in Hanoi
- Competition for military women orators in the South launched
- Business group for women launches in Tendring
- Exhibition shares orphans’ dreams
- Hanoi exhibition shares orphans’ dreams
- Exhibit on Picasso sculptures opens in Rome
- Saluting the class of 1918: when women won the right to become MPs
- Three New Russian Military Satellites Successfully Reach Orbit
- CSSI Women Network launches book today
- When was Andrea McLean’s wedding, who’s the Loose Women panellist’s husband and when did they get married?
- 'I truly believe that he would have killed me.' Why three women did not report their military rapists before time ran out
- Exhibitions mark 50-year implementation of President Ho Chi Minh’s Testament
- A legal loophole is setting accused military rapists free
- Museum allows people to walk around exhibition NAKED – are YOU brave enough?
- Int’l defense and security exhibition opens in Hanoi
- Can you help with an original copy of this photo?
- Andrei Stenin Photo Contest Presents Winning Photos in Shanghai
- Women Mean Business: ‘I had to protect staff from Philip Green’s bullying’ alleges former Topshop chief
- Women Mean Business: Is the focus on men holding women back? Follow the Telegraph's summit live
Photo exhibition on military women launched have 343 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.