HCM City (VNA) – Trung Vuong Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City was transformed to treat COVID-19 patients from June 16 as an effort to have 3,500 beds dedicated to serve the treatment.
Accordingly, the 1,000-bed Trung Vuong hospital is ready to receive and treat positive patients.
Previously, the municipal Department of Health converted the function of Ho Chi Minh City Hospital for Tropical Diseases and Cu Chi District Hospital into hospitals specialising in treating COVID-19 patients. The HCM City Hospital for Tropical Diseases is providing treatment for 126 patients, while Cu Chi COVID-19 Treatment Hospital has received 192 others after only four days of operation.
On June 13, Pham Ngoc Thach Hospital was officially divided into two separate zones, with one treating patients with tuberculosis and the other treating non-tuberculosis lung diseases and receiving COVID-19 patients with severe clinical conditions.
Since then, the hospital has received 10 cases of COVID-19 with respiratory failures, transferred from Can Gio COVID-19 Treatment Hospital, thus helping reduce overloading for the HCM City Hospital for Tropical Diseases in the context that this hospital is temporarily locked-down as many of its medical staffs tested positive for SARS-CoV-2./.
- How many patients wait longer than four hours at your local A&E?
- California clinic treats food allergies by feeding people trigger food
- The Patient Must Remain the Focal Point of All Medical Care
- Neglected man with Down's syndrome who died in hospital 'wasn't fed for 19 days'
- Mass. General Hospital plans large addition
- Hospitals are amputating more limbs than EVER because of diabetes
- Patient has been living with a toothbrush inside her for 10 months
- Hospitals face fines if they fail to spot and treat sepsis
- Patients die at NHS hospital after contracting infections from mould
- As scooter accidents in metro Phoenix hit triple digits, another city regulates scooters
- Des Moines hospitals counter critical psychiatrist shortage by training their own
- Medical misconduct has killed hundreds in NYC's public hospitals
- A woman had a stroke next to one of Wisconsin's best hospitals. But her ambulance was turned away
- City leaders lay out St. Mary plans, Tennova PILOT for planned safety center
- Eerie scenes from empty hospital which was mental asylum 100 years ago
- Mom carried her dead daughter to a morgue after blackout shut hospital
- More concerns about hospital care expressed, but NCH disputes trouble in radiology staffing
- Doctors departing NCH? Care concerns at the Naples-area hospitals grow
- Surgeon does 'world first' brain surgery on patient 1,800 MILES AWAY
- Man with Down's syndrome 'left to die in horrendous way' after 19 days unfed
One more hospital transformed to treat COVID-19 patients in HCM City have 402 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.