NGHỆ AN — Vinh City Police in the central province of Nghệ An on Monday morning launched criminal proceedings against a 22-year-old hairdresser who was confirmed to have COVID-19 on the same day but did not co-operate with authorities when providing her personal contact and travelling history.
She was the first COVID-19 case reported in the province after it had gone 38 straight days without community cases.
The woman from Sơn Trường Commune, Hương Sơn District in the central province of Hà Tĩnh lives on Hà Huy Tập Street in Vinh City.
She reportedly had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in Hà Tĩnh Province.
Despite visiting places across Vinh City, she failed to provide honest information to authorities, hindering efforts to trace suspected cases and isolate affected areas.
Information technological tools were used to identify places the woman visited in the last few days. Authorities found many differences between her actual travel history and what she declared earlier.
More than 100 police officers and other forces are at checkpoints to isolate part of Hà Huy Tập Ward while health workers are testing residents living in the area the woman lives in. — VNS
- Today in History: December 19, 2018
- Vaccine Realities that Big Pharma Doesn’t Teach Us Doctors (or our Patients)
- Anti-vaccination ‘hotspot’ in Oregon declares an emergency over measles outbreak
- Anti-vaccination ‘hot spot’ in SW Washington declares emergency over measles outbreak
- An anti-vaccination ‘hotspot’ in Oregon declares an emergency over measles outbreak
- AP News in Brief 01-11-19
- AP News in Brief 01-24-19
- Riley Hospital for Children performs CAR T-cell therapy on 1st patient
- How will history judge President Trump?
- USA government shutdown becomes longest in history
- Studies Show Improved Sickle Cell Disease Outcomes Worldwide
- Letters from battlefields reveal soldiers' stories of World War IYou may also be interested in...
- Bobby Bones Is Just Getting Started
- How Texas Lost the World’s Largest Super Collider
- Man of the Wilderness: Daniel Boone Part III: A Life Well-Lived
- Merck & Company and Big Pharma’s Search for Profits
- Mental Health Care Coverage Is Leaving Kids Behind And Families Reeling
- In this Louisiana town, racist policing, bogus arrests and a story of community's eroding trust
- No-fault insurance fraud in Michigan: How they got caught
- Dave Barry: Can you believe it?
Nghệ An COVID-19 patient suspected of failing to declare travel history honestly have 410 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.