Hanoi (VNA) – The National Payment Corporation of Vietnam (Napas) and 14 first banks of Vietnam on June 15 launched the VietQR trademark and quick online money transfer service – Napas 247 using QR codes.
The 14 pioneering banks are Vietcombank, VietinBank, BIDV, MB, TPBank, Sacombank, VPBank, VIB, MSB, ACB, SeABank, LienVietPostBank, NamABank, and Ban Viet Bank.
VietQR is a common trademark for payment and money transfer using QR Codes through the Napas network and its member banks as well as payment mediators and partners inside and outside the country.
VietQR is designed to QR payment standards of EMV Co. as well as the State Banks of Vietnam.
Napas Deputy General Director Nguyen Dang Hung said that VietQR is applied by Napas and the banks to ensure the connectivity and synchronism of the infrastructure system serving QR payment within Vietnam, paving the way for the expansion of connections in international payment.
Meanwhile, the Napas 247 service using VietQR allows customers to transfer money from their account to another account at other bank in the Napas network at any time with the limitation of 500 million VND by scanning the private QR Codes of the receiver.
The individual QR codes contain all necessary information ensuring accurate, quick and safe payment.
Bank account holders can create their own QR code in the mobile banking apps of the 14 banks or at website VietQR.net./.
- Lidl is speeding up supermarket check-outs by testing new ‘scan as you shop’ service
- My £32,000 debt almost stopped me buying a house – but I paid it off in TWO years
- ET Financial Inclusion Summit: Taking digital banking to rural India
- Banking and finance sector prioritises cyber security
- MP Maria Miller wants AI 'nudifying' tool banned
- Addressing the ransomware threat: Cyber expert Jonathan Levin on "Intelligence Matters"
- End of CERB means uncertainty for some, new system for others
- Editorial: What WWDC 2013 tells us about Apple
- Gymshark Black Friday 2021: get your favourite gym kit at a huge discount
- Business blunders (and how to avoid them)
- Pandemic pandemonium for Mike Ashley and Sports Direct
- Green Homes Grant scheme to insulate houses axed
- Rishi Sunak told to 'check the manifesto' after urging young people to return to the office
- Best TV 2021: our top picks for smart TVs
- Reading is insightful and relaxing for Finway FSC CEO
Napas launches VietQR trademark, QR code quick money transfer service have 378 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.