NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue is scheduled to deliver an opening speech and preside over the meeting in rotation together with NA Vice Chairpersons.
As scheduled, the committee will give opinions on important issues while the National Election Council will present a preliminary report on the outcomes of the election of deputies to the 15th NA and People's Councils at all levels for the 2021-2026 tenure.
The full-time legislators will also contribute ideas to the 2019 State budget balance report, the 2019 State finance report and the Government report on thrift practice and wastefulness prevention in 2020.
- NA Standing Committee’s 49th meeting wraps up
- NA Standing Committee to open 49th session on October 12
- NA Standing Committee to convene 48th meeting from September 10-18
- NA Standing Committee’s 48th session opens
- Medical supplies and equipment to be added to national stockpiles: NA Standing Committee
- NA Standing Committee to open 49th session on Monday
- NA Standing Committee debates drug prevention law
- 48th meeting of the National Assembly Standing Committee opens
- HCMC Party Standing Committee expresses gratitude to citizens
- Draft revised residence law, border defence bill in NA’s focus on Oct 21
- Environmental impact asessment of investment projects highlighted at NA discussion
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 27
- Legislature meet online on 10th sitting’s first working day
- NA targeting business recovery and growth
- NA committee discusses resolution on urban administration in HCM City
- National ASEAN 2020 Committee convenes sixth session
- NA deputies divided over power cut-off penalty
- National Assembly Chairwoman meets Japanese Prime Minister
- Nepal party concludes prolonged meeting
- NA Chairwoman urges measures to boost socio-economic development
NA Standing Committee’s 56th meeting slated for May 27 have 251 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.