The mission included representatives from the Military Youth Board, the Central Committee of the Vietnamese Students’ Association, youth chapters of the Vietnam People's Navy, Viettel-CHT Company Limited under the Military-Run Telecommunication and Industry Group (Viettel), Command 86, the Department of Finance under the Ministry of National Defense, and the General Department of Defense Industry.
At the event, the mission presented 20 water filters, 160 electric fans, 19,500 different kinds of face masks, 2,000 pairs of gloves, 1,200 pieces of protective clothing, 100 bottles of hand sanitizer, 500 face shields, 1,000 boxes of food and 500 boxes of instant noodles to forces in action in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
In response to the Government's call, young people in the military have texted more than 100,000 messages to donated more than VND 1 billion to the National COVID Vaccine Fund.
Recently, members of the Youth Chapter, Trade Union and Women's Union Chapter of Military Region 7 donated medical supplies and necessities, worth around 2.5 billion VND in total, to assist the COVID-19 prevention and control efforts in localities in the region.
Earlier, many military young people volunteered to cooperate with other forces to combat the pandemic in the pandemic hotbeds of Bac Ninh and Bac Giang.
These practical deeds were part of the activities in response to the Youth Volunteer Summer Campaign 2021 and "Military youth join hands to combat COVID-19" movement. They have not only shown military youth's responsibility for the community, but also contributed to enriching the tradition of the Vietnamese youth.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Trump's anti-transgender proposal is the opposite of Christian love
- Putin's Expansionism Tests Military to the Limit
- Zawiyah: 30 miles from Tripoli, the city on the frontline of Libya's revolt
- Iraq's parliament votes to expel ALL 5,000 US troops after Qassem Soleimani killing - stoking fears of sectarian civil war and ISIS resurgence as Shia militias fight anti-government protesters
- Love Island's Ollie Williams admits he has ALREADY caught the eye of Made In Chelsea producers as the wealthy land heir reveals he's looking for love after injury ended his military dream
- Navy’s largest warship our ‘most potent disaster relief asset’
- ‘This will not go unpunished’: ‘Grave error’ Australia will live to regret
- ‘Trigger for war’: 34km body of water that could ruin Australia
- The Politics Of Rage: Why Do They Hate Us?
- 'Old Mosul will be their graveyard': Iraqi troops squeeze ISIS to its final few metres and claim victory will be declared in the city within HOURS
- Iraq war logs: Operation Steel Curtain and its 25 ignored civilian casualties
- Guaido Has No Political or Socially Holistic Project for Venezuela - Analyst
- The Latest: Turkish Air cancels all flights to Iran, Iraq
- The Latest: Italy joins condemnation of Iran missile strike
- Mixed reactions trail #RevolutionNow protest, arrests
- NATO warns on Russian troops amid call to honour Ukraine peace plan
- Iraqi parliament backs government push to expel foreign troops
- Iraqi parliament backs government push to end foreign troop presence
- Donald Trump Calls on Allies to Leave Iran Nuclear Deal, But They Still Want to Save It
- The UK isn’t ready to Brexit. Instead it’s heading towards a no-deal tsunami
Military youth present medical supplies to frontline anti-pandemic forces have 504 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.