At the meeting, Vietnamese officer Chien inquired after the recipients and shared that COVID-19 has caused difficulties for the Cambodian people in general and the Mondulkiri provincial armed forces in particular.
Chien hoped that the border protection forces of the Vietnamese province of Dak Lak and Cambodian province of Mondulkiri will promote solidarity, boost win-win cooperation, and enhance coordination in border management and protection.
He also suggested the two sides regularly exchange information, jointly prevent crimes, handle illegal entry and exit cases and effectively prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the event, the Dak Lak provincial Border Guard Command presented medical supplies and other necessaries, worth VND 100 million in total, to O Ro, Me Ruoch and Co Bal Dom Ray land border police stations under the Mondulkiri provincial Police Department and three platoons under Company 3 of Mobile Battalion No.2 of Mondulkiri Military Sub-region.
A representative of the Mondulkiri provincial border protection forces thanked the Vietnamese border guard force for their sentiment, thoughtfulness, and valuable and effective support. He stressed that the Cambodian armed forces will further coordinate with the Vietnamese side to fulfill their assignments, boost patrols and monitoring along the shared borderline, and prevent COVID-19 from spreading to either country through the borderline.
The timely support from the Dak Lak border guard force demonstrated the solidarity, friendship with, and mutual support for the Cambodian side in their fight against the complicated COVID-19 situation in the country.
Translated by Mai Huong
- More medical supplies for the COVID-19 prevention force
- China donates third batch of COVID-19 medical supplies to Ethiopia
- Nigeria donates medical supplies to Sao Tome and Principe
- Illegal e-ticket racket busted by South Western Railway protection force
- Health Ministry receives donated medical supplies for COVID-19 fight
- 2 Years Ago: Previously Deported Illegal Aliens Murder Border Patrol Agent
- Brit couple split apart for five months as borders close after flight to see dying dad
- US Fines Company for Goods Made With Suspected Forced Labor in China
- Evil Khmer Rouge jailer known as 'Comrade Duch' who killed 16,000 people, ordered babies beaten to death and did medical experiments on live prisoners dies peacefully in hospital aged 77
- Britain on terror alert: Special forces on the streets of London as experts warn ISIS is using the PlayStation 4 network to recruit and plan attacks because it's 'more secure than WhatsApp'
- “Saigon Times – Great Circle” supports soldiers in the southwestern border
- With Canada and Mexico borders closed, Americans are trapped in their own healthcare system
- Nepal-India border tensions rise, one killed. Explained in 10 points
- Borders may be closed, but co-creation is always open for business
- In China’s Xinjiang, forced medication accompanies lockdown
- Meth floods across US-Mexico border during coronavirus pandemic
- US hijacking mask shipments in rush for coronavirus protection
- Brexit: 'Significant gaps' in UK's border plans
- For peace along border, one must adhere to agreements: S Jaishankar
- “Saigon Times - Great Circle” gifts anti-pandemic items to border guards in Mekong Delta
Medical supplies given to Cambodian border protection force have 473 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.