General view of the launching ceremony. (Photo: VNA)
This is the second year the awards have been organised to honour excellent digital technology products that are designed, created and manufactured in Vietnam and have great practical value recognised in the development of the digital economy, digital government and digital society in the country.
Speaking at the event, MIC Deputy Minister Phan Tam said that the awards aim to encourage Vietnamese digital technology enterprises to research and create digital technology products.
This is the way for Vietnamese businesses to master both technology and products and keep pace with world powers in the research, development and application of new digital technologies, thus rising above in the global value chains, he stated.
This year, the awards will honour outstanding digital technology products in five categories, including excellent digital platforms, excellent digital products, excellent digital solutions, narrowing the digital gap, and potential digital products.
To be eligible for the awards, products must satisfy two major criteria: being designed and created in Vietnam, and having practical value.
The "potential digital products" category is only open to non-business organisations, small and medium-sized enterprises or creative start-ups, whereby the Top 10 products will be named.
Meanwhile, there will be gold, silver, bronze and Top 10 awards on offer for the remaining four categories.
The Organising Board will receive applications from June 20 to September 20. Applications can be submitted online at the portals: makeinvietnam.mic.gov.vn and makeinvietnam.vcci.com.vn. The award ceremony will be held in December.
In their first year, the awards created spillover effects, promoting the development of Vietnam's information technology industry. Many award-winning products directly helped government agencies, businesses and people with digital transformation.
In particular, many digital technology enterprises joined hands with the country to combat the pandemic by offering a range of relevant digital products, solutions and platforms, contributing to the successful realisation of the Government's dual goal – fighting the pandemic alongside socioeconomic development.
- Manchester risks falling behind unless it invests in digital technology
- Finalists revealed for the WalesOnline Digital Awards 2018
- There's just a week left to enter the 2018 Digital Awards
- Deutsche Bank partners with tech firm to offer online insurance product
- Apple to Tout Digital Health, AR Features at Software Conference
- Digital Innovators: three life changing companies leading the way in the technology sector
- Minister: Developing digital economy is matter of national security for Kazakhstan
- Facebook Is Making Its Biggest Push Yet Into English Soccer
- Apple Is Planning to Launch a News Subscription Service
- Amateur Investors Get Another Way to Make Risky Crypto Bets
- Tech Startups Are Trying to Make Bank Accounts Cool
- Perk up your wallet: Digital receipts startup Flux partners with Costa Coffee and Barclays Launchpad
- Broadcom to Buy CA Technologies for $18.9 Billion in Cash
- Connections and UiPath signed a partnership to support digital transformation
- Turkey to implement policies to narrow current deficit, industry and technology, minister says
- Digital number plates that automatically connect cars to police on the horizon
- DEBATE: With cyber security concerns over smart toys, should retailers be held responsible for vulnerable products?
- JCB sponsors Best Use of Technology and Innovation gong
- Amazon Launches Own Pet Product Brand, Wag; Starts With Food
- The UK government has launched the Institute of Coding, a body of universities and tech leaders to tackle the digital skills gap
Make in Vietnam Digital Technology Product 2021 Awards launched have 571 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.