On June 12, representatives from Phongsaly province’s authorities arrived at the Vietnamese Consulate General in Luang Prabang to present about 15,900 USD in support of Vietnam's northern provinces of Lai Chau, Son La, Phu Tho, Vinh Phuc, Tuyen Giang and Thai Nguyen.
Earlier on June 11, representatives from Luang Namtha provincial authorities granted nearly 31,900 USD to the Consulate General to assist the northern provinces of Dien Bien, Son La, Phu Tho and Vinh Phuc.
Speaking at the event, the Lao side affirmed great friendship with Vietnam and wished that the Vietnamese localities would soon curb the virus spread and overcome difficulties to restore production and trade for socio-economic development.
Vietnamese Consul General in Luang Prabang Nguyen Dang Hung hailed the deed as a vivid manifestation of the great friendship, special solidarity and comprehensive partnership between the two countries.
He also vowed to soon send the sum to his homeland to help with pandemic prevention and control.
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Hands-On Impressions
- Hands on with SOCOM 4, public beta announced
- Comments for : Not dead yet: BlackBerry to hand out more Developer Alpha devices this summer
- Comments for : Searches for the Nokia Lumia 920 surge following release of the wedding day fight ad
- Comments for : Sprint joins T-Mobile, both ask FCC to block Verizon's spectrum deal
- New Hope in the Minefields
- Trade authority to take flexible trade policies to support exports
- Young man died during Harvey. Now his family is suing 3 electric companies.
- 30 new and notable Android games from the last week (4/25/18
- Tim Berners-Lee: We need a ‘legal or regulatory framework’ to save the Web from dominant tech platforms
- President Trump and First Lady Welcome Emmanuel and Brigitte Macron with Military and Cannon Fire on First State Visit
- China, India grapple with the consequences too many men
- Re-engineering Afghanistan
- OPINION Death Hasn't Softened Right-Wing Bloggers Toward Cronkite
- Here’s What Happens If ‘Magnificent Bastard’ Mueller Gets Fired
- Countering IEDs
- Vaping companies are using the same old tricks as Big Tobacco
- Why the A-10 Warthog Is Such a Badass Plane
- Syrians in Raqqa afraid, angry, frustrated as they rebuild
- 24 new and notable Android games from the last week (2/28/18
Lao provinces join hands with Vietnam to fight COVID-19 have 341 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.