HCMC pilots seaport fee collection
The Saigon Times
|A view of the Cat Lai Giang Nam Terminal in HCMC's Thu Duc City. The Department of Transport has started piloting the collection of fees for using infrastructure facilities and public services at seaport terminals in the city – PHOTO: THANH HA|
HCMC – The HCMC Department of Transport began piloting the collection of fees for using infrastructure facilities and public services at seaport terminals in the city on June 15 before officially beginning the collection from July 1.
Accordingly, the HCMC Inland Waterway Port Authority will use the pilot results to assess the security of the system, the local media reported.
According to the fee collection plan, the collection will be conducted automatically. Fee payers will make declarations of their cargo on the customs agencies' e-customs clearance systems and then fill in the customs declaration number in the system of the HCMC Inland Waterway Port Authority.
The fees will be publicized to payers and they can use the payment services of commercial banks or e-wallets to pay them.
The fee revenue, after deducting the fee collection costs, will be submitted to the city budget. The municipal Department of Finance will coordinate with the Department of Planning and Investment to propose using the revenue to develop or maintain traffic facilities connecting with seaports, which are proposed annually by the municipal Department of Transport.
The fee revenue in the 2021-2025 period was expected to be some VND16 trillion.
- Bin collections, paying council tax, planning permission – what you need to know about the new West Suffolk Council
- Tax collection in Spain, a portentous entry for the nation of Cervantes
- Deal could see tens of millions of pounds pumped into Blackpool
- Shakespeare's Suffolk: Discovering how The Bard as actor-writer visited East Anglia
- POLITICO London Playbook: Grimsby dos and don’ts — Last-ditch talks — Happy International Women’s Day
- This is what the government has been told to do fix Blackpool's problem
- This is what the government has been told to do to fix Blackpool's problems
- What to do if you've been affected by Flybe cancellations
- Council tax rise and green bin charges could help plug budget gap
- South Ribble sets its budget amidst row over council tax rise
- Economic and Monetary Union of the European Union
- Food delivery apps to offer restaurant 'pick-up' service to Londoners
- 101 of the most incredible Plymouth women
- Last bridge tolls in Wales to be scrapped
- Download festival 2019 day tickets are now on sale
- Forum focuses on toll proposals
- The UK theme parks that gives you free tickets to go back if it rains, including Alton Towers, Thorpe Park and Drayton Manor
- Easter travel chaos warning as Spanish airport strikes to go ahead over busy weekend
- Students learn about ‘three R’s’
HCMC pilots seaport fee collection have 442 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.