HCMC names seven hospitals as Covid-19 treatment facilities
By Le Anh
|Samples being collected for Covid-19 testing in HCMC. The HCMC authorities have assigned seven hospitals to treat Covid-19 patients – PHOTO: THANH HOA|
HCMC – The HCMC authorities have assigned seven hospitals–Cho Ray Hospital, Hospital for Tropical Diseases, Cu Chi Field Hospital, Can Gio Covid-19 Hospital, HCMC Children's Hospital, HCMC Children's Hospital 2 and Pham Ngoc Thach Hospital–with 2,000 beds, 1,000 resuscitation beds and 1,000 ventilators to treat Covid-19 patients.
Vice Chairman of the HCMC People's Committee Duong Anh Duc on June 14 signed document No. 1931 on continuing to implement citywide social distancing according to Directive 15 for 14 days since 12 a.m. of June 16.
Similar to the previous Directive 15's social distancing policy, the city continues to suspend cultural, sports and entertainment activities as well as meetings and events of over 20 people in one room. Outside of offices, schools and hospitals, gatherings of 10 people or more are not allowed.
Essential services such as food, medicines, gas, oil, electricity and water must observe anti-pandemic measures.
For food establishments, only takeaway service is permitted. Hotels and restaurants must ensure a distance of two meters and above between people and serve not more than 10 people at a time.
Convenience stores are allowed to operate but must not serve over 10 people at a time to ensure pandemic prevention and control.
In the document, the HCMC People's Committee stated that medical centers must actively develop a plan for 5,000 infections, readying supplies and equipment.
The HCMC authority recommended people comply with anti-pandemic measures according to the Ministry of Health's instructions, especially wearing masks in public and at workplaces. People over 60 years of age should stay home full time and only visit medical facilities when necessary.
- Woman’s Hospital and Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center Open Breast and GYN Cancer Pavilion
- Alfie Evans case being heard AGAIN this afternoon as tot survives 18 hours at Alder Hey hospital without life support
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Narayana Superspeciality Hospital Kakryal celebrates its 2nd annive
- Ceremony For New Outpatient Center At Children's Hospital
- Punjab govt approve Rs 1275 million for Benazir Hospital
- Didn't pass your medical exams? You can still work in Kansas state hospitals
- BN Kampar's manifesto prioritises new hospital project for locals
- Mumbai: BMC hospitals witness maximum patients with psychological disorders
- Nursing student, 19, makes devastating discovery after struggling to read texts
- Southern hospital doesn’t believe in wasting waste
- Hope trundles into remote hamlets on India’s hospital train
- Cancer charity approval to expand Cookstown facility
- Health ministry to name hospitals which do not perform under Kayakalp
- Who was Charlie Gard, when did he die and what was the legal battle over his treatment about?
- Vietnam-Cuba Dong Hoi hospital – a symbol of brotherhood
- Alfie Evans’ mum strokes her son’s face as dad falls asleep next to him at Alder Hey hospital after Italy court defeat
- Hospital staff slam Health MEC comments
- Where is Great Ormond Street and why was the hospital returning Presidents Club donations?
- Memorial Hospital Central designated as southern Colorado’s first Level I trauma center
- Young farmer died on way to hospital from complications after 'silent heart attack' days earlier, inquest hears
HCMC names seven hospitals as Covid-19 treatment facilities have 521 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.