Haravan has launched HaraSocial platform, a comprehensive sales management solution for online merchants on Facebook, Instagram and live-streaming.
Huynh Lam Ho, its co-founder and CEO, said, "Messaging to buy goods directly through social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Livestream is popular among young Vietnamese, and HaraSocial will provide online traders and businesses with a comprehensive sales solution that easily converts chats/comments on most popular social networking platforms in Viet Nam into orders with a single management page."
Besides, a seller could easily manage all other aspects related to their business from product portfolio to inventory, orders and customer information, he said.
With its 24/7 chatbot assistant feature, the solution also helps raise the efficiency of advertising campaigns and optimise employees' performance, he said.
"HaraSocial is one of Haravan’s continuous improvement solutions to support businesses achieve better sales in the era of non-stop technology changes."
Phan Bich Tam, Viet Nam country manager of Mobile Marketing Association and founder of jewellery brand Kya Jewel, said, "In addition to providing website solutions, Haravan's HaraSocial is an effective multi-channel social commerce sales management solution for merchants, making it easy for staff in charge of collecting orders and live-streaming to manage thousands of messages and comments a day, and not miss customers.
"As a manager, I can still easily grasp the performance of the order-taking staff, sales revenues and the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns on just a phone.”
Haravan said in the first quarter of 2021, the number of merchants and businesses shifting to online sales increased by more than 50 per cent compared to the first quarter of 2020, while the number of online orders via social media channels increased by more than 70 per cent.
Earlier this month, at Facebook's virtual developers conference ‘F8 Refresh', Harasocial solution was selected by Facebook App Store as one of the first 16 technology partners in the world among e-commerce solutions supporting online businesses to sell effectively on Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, and Livestream. — VNS
- Mall Owners, Retailers Clash on Avalanche of Online Returns
- BR Interview: Ionut Radu, former Safety Broker shareholder: RCA insurance will go exclusively online in three to five years
- Pegas opens a new store in Constanta and launches franchise system
- Retail manager says charity shops are creating healthy town centres in East Anglia rather than causing their decline
- Environmental solutions firm's director based in Ringstead wins award
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Sage's revenue comes in £5m below expectations
- 'Providing a service second to none': The local estate agent leading the way on Teesside
- #Makeithappen. AROBS, the IT company building blockbuster products after three almost "disastrous initiatives"
- AT&T Time Warner Will Get Another Look
- Edited Transcript of CRL earnings conference call or presentation 31-Jul-19 12:30pm GMT
- Will I ever get a Liverpool FC season ticket?
- Finalists revealed for the WalesOnline Digital Awards 2018
- The Good, Bad and Ugly of U.K. Stocks in the First Half of 2018
- Interview. Frank Wagner: Lidl Romania aiming to harness local supplier network, continue development strategy
- 35 Women Under 35: The 'multi-hyphen' millennials to watch
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Battle for Sky heats up as Comcast increases bid to £26bn
- Israeli Startup will Allow Businesses to Receive Real Time Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Payments
- Inside Instagram’s Master Class
- Intelligent Business: new awards for answers to everyday business challenges
- Northern Ireland Secretary of State Karen Bradley leaked briefing notes [full text]
Haravan launches HaraSocial, comprehensive sales management solution for online merchants have 574 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.