Hanoi (VNA) – The Hanoi People's Committee has issued a decision approving the outline for a task of devising the capital's housing development programme for 2021-2030 , with vision towards 2040.
The programme aims at realising the Resolution of the Hanoi Party Organisation's 17th Congress for the 2020-2025 tenure and identifying new criteria for the work in line with the local master plan for socio-economic growth to 2030 approved by the Prime Minister.
Accordingly, the city will conduct surveys and assessments regarding the current situation of commercial housing, social housing, resettlement housing, official residence and private housing in urban and rural areas. It will set goals for housing development and make forecasts on demand for housing among social welfare beneficiaries.
The programme will identify local demand for houses and land areas to build different types of housing in the city and links between housing and urban development, among other things.
Hanoi hopes to build a system of suitable solutions to ensure sustainable, modern, and climate change-adaptive housing development, as a basis for the management and implementation of related projects, investment attraction, and the healthy growth of the real estate sector./.
- Rezoning applications for proposed housing development withdrawn
- $16M student housing development moves ahead in Duluth
- Duluth offers aid to support downtown housing development
- Businesses have crucial role to play in socio-economic development
- Kempton Park home of the King George set to be sold to developers in Jockey Club’s 10-year plan
- UN housing rights expert visits Nigeria
- City on pace to meet housing goals
- A new DART station is planned for south Dublin along with 13,000 housing units across the county
- Grassroots push law to ease Berlin housing crisis
- Critics challenge new Bay Area housing calculus
- Launch of the Arab Human Development Report 2016: “Shababtalk” special edition from Beirut
- Walsh Names New Head for Housing Innovation Lab
- California asks Trump for housing vouchers to aid homeless
- Holyoke Affordable Housing Complex Lands Final Financing
- Upper Valley organization offers supportive housing toolkit
- How Affordable Housing Works in San Diego
- History Associates Toasts the Opening of the Sazerac House
- Ending fair housing rule removes opportunities for all
- Westmass Area Development Corp. names Jeff Daley CEO
- House leadership was finally pushed off the fence on impeachment
Hanoi to prepare housing development programme for 2021-2030 have 359 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.