HÀ NỘI — With COVID-19 outbreaks in the city under control, Hà Nội's health authorities are set to propose allowing the reopening of some non-essential services.
Hà Nội Centre for Disease Control (CDC) on Tuesday said that it would soon put forward a plan for Hà Nội People's Committee to consider regarding relaxation of restrictions and business closures in place to deal with the resurgence of the coronavirus since late April, Vietnam News Agency reports.
According to Hà Nội CDC, eateries and restaurants, cafes, in-door hairdressing salons, small traditional markets (under the management of commune or authorities), and sports activities will be prioritised in the reopening roadmap, but all social distancing and other prevention measures will still be enforced at these venues.
Karaoke venues, bars, discos, sidewalk cafes and iced tea shops will continue to be closed, however.
Previously, during a COVID-19 meeting on June 10, Chairman of Hà Nội People's Committee Chu Ngọc Anh stated the need to contain the outbreak in the city so that a roadmap for relaxation of restrictions could be implemented, reducing the impact to livelihoods.
Since April 27, 2021, or the start of the fourth wave in Việt Nam, Hà Nội has recorded 253 COVID-19 positive cases in 13 clusters (excluding 167 cases found in two major clusters of the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases and National Cancer Hospital). — VNS
- EU's Proposed Google Antitrust Settlement Angers Search Rivals
- 22 Essential Mac Tools for IT Admins
- Q&A with EditMe: A wiki for non-geeks
- Services consumers and developers must now mount pressure for cloud computing neutrality
- SolutionBase: Integrate UNIX and Windows environments with Services For UNIX 3.5
- EU Stakeholders Tell Commission Net Neutrality is Essential
- Has the Mozilla Foundation lost its collective mind?
- ICANN targets May 22 for reopening gTLD application system
- CMS' updated Physician Fee Schedule proposal sweeps across the continuum
- Smokers Die Ten Years Sooner Than Non-Smokers
- Records management for the small non-profit
- FCC's E-Rate proposal aims to close the Wi-Fi gap in US schools and libraries
- Fedora project proposes major changes to filesystem hierarchy
- BlackBerry CEO John Chen Proposes Profoundly Stupid 'App Neutrality' Law
- Email As a Service Not As Easy As It Sounds
- EU Will Take a Year to Set Up Full Cybersecurity Agency
- Antibiotic resistance: how has it become a global threat to public health?
- FCC Chairman proposes rules for telco transition to VoIP
- M.L.B. and Players’ Union Set to Begin Early Labor Talks
- H-1B advocate Sen. Orrin Hatch sets stage for new visa battle
Hà Nội CDC set to propose reopening of some non-essential services have 462 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.