The novel titled Di Tron (Seeking refuge) by Binh Ca
Artworks shared the same prize include the novel titled Di Tron (Seeking refuge) by Binh Ca, the animated film entiled Khuc go muc (A rotten log) of the Vietnam Animation Studio; a collection of landscape and nature paintings by little painter Pho Van An (also known as Xeo Chu), 14; a children comic themed Ly and Chun – Tet is the first, the first is Tet ! by Dang Quang Dung (also known as Meo Moc); and a set of four children’s books titled Khac Biet Moi Tuyet Lam Sao (It’s great to be different) by writer Nguyen Hoang Vu and painters namely Ga’s little world, Hoang Trung, Ru-oi, Linh Vuong.
Launched in 2020, De Men Arts Awards for Children aims at promoting and honoring works dedicated to children. The entries can be in one of several forms like literature, cinema, music, arts, theatre, photography, comic, traditional games or electronic games. The awards will include one grand prize named ‘Cricket Knight’ and others, ‘Cricket Desire’.
De Men (Cricket) is named after the main character in the famous Vietnamese children’s story, De Men Phieu Luu Ky (Diary of a Cricket) by To Hoai. This is one of the most popular stories of Vietnamese children for many generations.
In this year's contest, the organization board, The Thao & Van Hoa (Sport & Culture) Newspaper, received more than 118 entries.
Last year, children's best selling author Nguyen Nhat Anh was honored with the Cricket Knight prize for his work "Lam ban voi bau troi" (Make friends with Sky) at the first De Men (Cricket) Arts Awards for Children 2020
Animated film entiled Khuc go muc (A rotten log) of the Vietnam Animation Studio
Children comic themed Ly and Chun – Tet is the first, the first is Tet ! by Dang Quang Dung (also known as Meo Moc)
A collection of landscape and nature paintings by little painter Pho Van An (also known as Xeo Chu)
A set of four children’s books titled Khac Biet Moi Tuyet Lam Sao (It’s great to be different) by writer Nguyen Hoang Vu and painters namely Ga’s little world, Hoang Trung, Ru-oi, Linh Vuong
By Mai An – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Five things to know about the Nobel prizes
- Rachel Weisz and Jude Law awarded Whatsonstage best actress, actor by London theater goers
- Robert Rauschenberg, pop art innovator, dies at age 82
- ‘The Inheritance’ Triumphs at Olivier Awards, and So Does a Gender-Swapping ‘Company’
- 2019 ACM Awards: Women Make Noise Outside the Top Categories
- Olivier Awards 2019: Sally Field and Bill Pullman pose for pictures
- Backstage dish from the Grammy Awards
- Company, Come From Away and The Inheritance lead way at Olivier Awards
- 50 years of hits and misses at the Grammy awards
- Doris Lessing wins Nobel Prize for Literature
- Prize-winning photos of peace – in pictures
- Shaquille O'Neal adds art curator to list of talents with exhibit 'Size DOES Matter'
- Olivier Awards 2019: Katharine McPhee leads the red carpet glamour
- Olivier Awards 2019: Joanne Clifton dazzles in ice blue gown
- Kacey Musgraves, Keith Urban Take Top Honors At ACM Awards
- Children learn the joy of classical music
- The art of helping abused kids
- Two New Yorkers take top children's literature prizes, as Newberry, Printz, Caldecott announced
- Nobel Prize in Chemistry goes to trio of evolutionary scientists
- Olivier Awards: 8 things we learned at the ceremony
Five artworks share similar prize at De Men children’s arts awards have 550 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at June 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.