The ESCI was launched in late 2015 by Thomson Reuters as a new database in Web of Science.
This index was produced by Clarivate Analytics since 2017, which includes over 7740 journals from various areas of research.
Journals included in the ESCI cover all disciplines and range from international and broad scope publications to those that provide deeper regional or specialty area coverage.
Web of Science Core Collection content is uniquely selective and indexing is uniquely consistent. Every article and all cited references from every journal have been indexed, creating the most comprehensive and complete citation network to power both confident discovery and trusted assessment.
Seven publications of JABES-E have been published by Emerald Publishing so far, with 58 research studies by 132 authors from 25 countries worldwide. /.
- Environmental and economic development choices split Canada’s First Nations
- How journalism can thrive in the digital age
- G-20 talks drag into final day with risk of laundry-list deal
- G20 talks plod ahead as optimism gives way to laundry-list deal
- US Commerce Dept won't publish economic data during shutdown: WSJ
- Deeper economic ills at root of Japan’s latest sexism scandal
- How Trudeau’s faring economically ahead of his election budget
- U.S. online giant Zillow launches first Canadian property listings
- Why bargain-bin books can list for thousands
- Toronto Re/Max brokerage joins U.S.-based listings site Zillow
- Canada’s largest real estate board sues listings website Mongohouse for $2.1M
- Columbia Care listing shows Canada’s pot exchange has some competition
- Star partners with Wall Street Journal on business coverage
- For rent: 98-square-foot BR in co-living apt., community included
- Bank of England warns of economic hit if Brexit talks fail
- TSX, global markets down amid Turkey economic crisis
- Bank of Canada expands balance sheet list to mortgage bonds
- Canadian home sales fall for a 3rd month, new listings also down: CREA
- Auto tariffs the ‘final step to economic disaster,’ Linamar CEO says
- Economic cost of Canadian oil price discounts counted in billions of dollars
First Vietnamese economic journal included in ESCI list have 371 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.