It was the first Vietnamese cuisine festival held outdoor in Paris, shortly after local authorities eased COVID-19-induced restrictions.
Featuring some 25 Vietnamese associations and businesses in France, for example, Banh Kit, Ba noi, Bibol, Thanh Binh Jeune, Tra Art, Tram Tram, and France Plumfoot, the event attracted the attention of Parisians and Vietnamese expats living in the European country.
Visitors were provided a chance to have a taste of Vietnamese iconic dishes, such as "bun bo tron" (beef noodle salad), "nem cuon" (fresh spring rolls), and "nem ran" (fried spring rolls), and enjoy temporary art performances by Vietnamese artists.
Thanh Binh Jeune also introduced Vietnamese fresh lychees at the event. The lychees are from the first shipment of the fruit from Vietnam to France.
- Go bold, beautiful and outdoors at concept festivals this May
- From its history to new rules, all you need to know about the Cannes film festival
- Wellies, whisky, wet wipes: 20 fun-filled family festivals
- Nicole Scherzinger cuddles jewellery tycoon at Cannes Film Festival party
- Cannes film festival: Arab cinema back with a bang, lepers, lust and class conflict
- The Beloved Festival Isn’t Just For New-Age Hippies
- June rocks with Alive After Five, family festivals and free movie nights
- Vegas Summer Nights: Your guide to outdoor dining, entertainment and more
- Cayman Islands Batabano Food Festival spices up with Saxon
- Int’l art night closes out 2018 Hue Festival
- Gulf Coast Shrimp and Jazz Festival to be held June 23
- NWA Outdoors briefs
- Here’s your Alaska summer 2018 festival guide
- French police quiz parents and friend of Chechnya-born Paris knife attacker
- Reviving tradition in the second Jakarta Dragon Boat Festival
- French, US teams light up sky at Da Nang fireworks festival
- Music festivals in the A
- Volunteers needed for Saffron Walden’s free street festival
- Great Pennsylvania Music & Arts Celebration and Mayfair: 10 best things at Memorial Day festivals
- Kenya bans first feature film to premiere at Cannes Film Festival because it ‘promotes lesbianism’
First outdoor Vietnamese cuisine festival held in Paris have 315 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.