A virtual book fair and exhibition is also underway at www.book265.vn to mark the 110th year since President Ho Chi Minh left Vietnam to go on a journey around the world to seek ways to save the nation.
“Children draw Hanoi” paintings on display
Hanoi Library displays documents on President Ho Chi Minh
Until June 17
Featuring more than 400 documents and newspapers about President Ho Chi Minh and his great contributions to the Vietnamese revolution, and his role in international communist and worker movements.
Vietnam to host first national cultural heritage photo contest
A national cultural heritage photo contest and exhibition to raise awareness of heritage conservation within the local community.
28 May – 13 June 2021
Manzi Exhibition Space, No 2 Hang Bun Street Hanoi-Exhibition "The Mekong – Stories of Man"
Until June 11,
HCMC-A Dream Of The End At The End Of A Dream
Apr 27-June 26, Tues – Sat, 10 am – 7 pm
Binh Dinh Province-Exhibition: ECO-SUS
Opening: Apr 8, 03 pm
- Arts and entertainment briefs for Feb. 28, 2019
- Mama June of ‘Honey Boo Boo’ fame arrested on drug charges: report
- Public invited to share memories of Brunswick Entertainment Company: Whit & Whimsey
- Rob Thomas returning to Lakeview Amp for summer 2019 show
- Gaming News: A New Nintendo Direct
- Travis Tritt, Charlie Daniels Band to perform in Weedsport
- The Allman Betts Band’s first tour includes 4 Upstate NY concerts
- Tickets announced for Dierks Bentley, Jon Pardi at St. Joe’s Amp in Syracuse
- Reality TV star 'Mama June' arrested on drug charges in Alabama
- Jennifer Lopez brings her big It’s My Party Tour to San Jose’s SAP Center in June
- Brad Paisley tickets announced for St. Joe’s Amp concert in Syracuse
- Cajun's Wharf to close June 1
- Little Rock restaurant Cajun's Wharf to close June 1
- Adopt these 11 super cute pets on Staten Island this weekend: April 13-14
- Foxconn reconsiders Wisconsin plan to produce LCD screens
- Foxconn reconsiders plan for Wisconsin manufacturing hub
- Rapper 6ix9ine acknowledges gang membership, pleads guilty
- 7 things we learned from the Super Bowl ads
- 'I'm not racist,' says Liam Neeson
- Neeson event cancelled amid race row
Entertainment News on June 7-13 have 340 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.