As the whole country comes together to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, electricity boxes along streets in Hanoi have become works of art, creating a new look for much of the capital as part of pandemic prevention efforts.
Electricity boxes in Hai Ba Trung district in Hanoi have been given a new and unique look from vivid artworks to encourage doctors and nurses to fight the COVID-19 pandemic on the frontlines.
The job has been carried out by the Veterans Association of Hai Ba Trung District in cooperation with the Youth Union of Bach Khoa ward.
The electricity boxes are decorated with vivid images and slogans that are familiar and easy to understand, helping people raise their awareness and be more responsible in pandemic prevention.
The creative and unique images not only spread messages about COVID-19 prevention among the community but also contribute to beautifying the capital's streets./.
- Thailand joins international aid effort for flooded Laos
- Iconic Shwedagon Pagoda gets facelift
- Pandan Reservoir midges: 'You can say that we’ve given up'
- Planned rule on electric vehicles leaves questions on infrastructure
- Govt upbeat over electric vehicle, but charging stations still rare to find
- Canada needs to prevent meddling in our elections
- PG&E: what’s next for the utility at the center of California’s wildfires
- Mismanaged agency
- E-scooter rider jailed after crashing into woman
- New cars for Thailand in 2018
- Fears grow of a swine fever epidemic in China
- Indonesia has a key role in WHO assembly
- At last, a center for Diabetes
- 18 for ’18: the talent and trends tipped for the top in 2018
- Fourth-generation Hyundai Santa Fe unveiled
- Restaurant report card: What's in your fast food meat?
- NDR 2018: Government will do its part to alleviate concerns about cost of living, says PM Lee
- Puerto Rico struggles to recover a year after hurricane Maria
- Ethiopian Airlines pilots initially followed Boeing's required emergency steps to disable 737 MAX system
- Calls mount for investigation, accountability on power crisis
Electricity boxes given facelift in pandemic prevention efforts have 312 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.