The contest is aimed at promoting South Korea – Vietnam cooperation relationship.
The Korean Cultural Center in Vietnam in collaboration with the Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA) has invited designers nationwide to take part in a contest on the anti-pandemic fight.
|The idea of the contest is “Let’s believe, encourage and win Covid-19 together”|
Vietnamese people of all ages are eligible to submit their entry to the contest on posters and illustration creation. The works should spread the messages of hope and encouragement for people around the world in the combat against the Covid-19 pandemic, stated the Korean Cultural Center.
"Vietnam and Korea have been close partners in many different fields for nearly 30 years," said Ambassador of the Republic of Korea Park Noh-wan.
I believe that this contest will inspire people of two countries to continue sharing hands to build a solid South Korea-Vietnam relationship to win Covid-19″, he added.
Each contestant is allowed to submit one work via an online platform between June 11, 2021 and July 15, 2021.
Participants are encouraged to make a video of their creative process, which could earn them an extra score.
All excellent works will be selected for exhibition and awarded in August 2021 at the Korean Cultural Center, 49 Nguyen Du, Hanoi.
The prizes will include a Grand Prize worth VND40 million (US$1,700); first, second and third prizes worth VND25 million ($1,100), VND20 million ($870), and VND10 million ($436), respectively. Two extra prizes will be VND5 million ($218) each.
The contest also aims to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Korean Culture and Information Service and the 15th year of the Korean Cultural Centre's establishment in Vietnam.
The Covid-19 pandemic has made a significant impact on the lives of all people around the world, including those in Vietnam and South Korea.
As of June 14, 2021, the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases is more than 177 million people globally, including more than 10,000 cases in Vietnam and some 148,000 cases in South Korea.
- New MEMS Design Contest Encourages Advances in MEMS Technology
- The Race to Find the Next Pandemic—Before It Finds Us
- A time when hope replaced repression
- Stopping Pandemic Bird Flu
- Got a great game idea? Samsung may pay you $20,000 to launch it on the Tizen Store
- Here's how you can score a free Radeon graphics card based on AMD's Vega design
- How I Designed a Practical Electric Plane for NASA
- NASA wants you to design the UI of its upcoming smartwatch app for ISS astronauts
- Comments for : BlackBerry says it will push the envelope even more, now that the BlackBerry Passport has launched
- Aurora Station: Luxury Space Hotel Will Launch in 2021, California Start-up Says
- Comments for : Motorola confirms Moto 360 pricing in new contest rules
- Qualcomm’s Latest HMD Reference Design Features Adreno Foveation, Snapdragon 845 SoC
- Comments for : Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to launch earlier because of weaker Samsung Galaxy S4 sales?
- Forget the Batmobile, this photo mobile launches a drone, stores camera gear
- Google Aims for Billion Dollar Satellite Fleet to Spread Internet Access
- As coach seats shrink, these new designs could save your sanity
- Pint-sized Raspberry Pi PC launches its own app store
- SpaceX's first internet satellites now set to launch Wednesday
- Monster turns to Kellogg’s Keebler Elf to help spread the word about its headphones
- Comments for : Xiaomi MiPad gets certified in Malaysia; launch coming soon?
Design contest launched to spread hope and unity against the pandemic have 530 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.