The fund's official website, www.quyvacxincovid19.gov.vn, has also been launched, aiming to facilitate online donations.
The fund is set up to receive, manage, and use voluntary financial and vaccine donations and assistance from domestic and foreign organisations and individuals, along with other legal sources, for the COVID-19 vaccine procurement and import, research and production in the country, and the provision of vaccines for people.
Managed by the Ministry of Finance, the not-for-profit fund will use the mobilised capital resources for right purposes and in line with legal regulations, ensuring publicity, transparency and efficiency. It is subject to the examination, inspection, and auditing by relevant State agencies and to the supervision by the Vietnam Fatherland Front and the community.
Vietnam needs 150 million doses of vaccines to administer about 75 percent of its population this year, with total cost amounting to 25.2 trillion VND (1.09 billion USD).
- Lilium raises $90 million in funding to make our taxis fly
- Foursquare raises $41 million
- Peter Thiel's Founders Fund reportedly raising $600 million fund
- Vectra raises $36 million in AI-based threat detection push
- GitLab raises $20 million in funding to create DevOps software, tools
- FinancialForce raises $110 million in funding
- Panda Power raises $420 million for solar and natural gas projects
- Asia-based taxi booking app GrabTaxi raises $90 million in funding
- CommonSense Robotics raises $20 million Series A funding for automated grocery fulfillment centers
- Chiratae Ventures out with a fresh seed fund of $35 million for new bets
- Predictive analytics player InsideSales raises $60 million led by Salesforce
- Sales automation software maker Apttus raises $88 million Series D funding
- Auth0 raises $15 million to let you know when you've been pwned
- Shape Security raises $25 million in funding, eyes China expansion
- Australian startup Canva raises $6 million
- Outside.in raises $3 million, hires new CEO
- Cyanogen raises $80 million with help from Twitter
- Solyndra withdraws IPO, raises $175 million instead
- Snowflake Computing raises $100 million to expand cloud data warehouse footprint
- HackerOne raises $25 million in vulnerability management push
COVID-19 vaccine fund raises over 241 million USD have 300 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.