Part of the Tràng An tourism complex in Ninh Bình Province. A photo contest has been open to Vietnamese and foreign amateur and professional artists to promote the beauty of Vietnamese land and people.
The Việt Nam Qua Ống Kính Nhiếp Ảnh Gia Quốc Tế (Vietnam Through The Lens of Foreign Photographers) contest is part of the first Vietnam International Photography Festival which is scheduled to take place later this year in the northern province of Ninh Bình, according to the organisers.
The event is open to Vietnamese and foreign amateur and professional artists to submit their works showcasing the beauty of the Vietnamese land and people.
All entries must be sent to the organising board's email address [email protected] before August 20. Each photographer is permitted to send a maximum of 20 photos.
They should be sent in the form of digital image files, JPG format with size from 5Mb-12Mb and resolution 300dpi.
The photos can have been taken at any point in time, but those from the last three years are more encouraged, the organisers said.
Following the conclusion of the competition by the end of September, a total of 250 winning works will be displayed at an exhibition held in Ninh Bình Province in early November.
The Vietnam International Photography Festival is set to place as part of a range of activities during the 2021 National Tourism Year in Ninh Bình and aims to develop the brand of Vietnamese photography.
- A soldier's life: From hush-hush manoeuvres to feeding the dog, brilliant pictures showcase the full variety of a career serving Queen and country
- 5G to fuel smart manufacturing in Vietnam
- 'I tell you with absolute confidence, we are going to win,' Bernie Sanders launches withering personal attacks on his Democratic rivals after Joe Biden racks up wins in Super Tuesday contests
- Bia Viet – Born in Vietnam for Vietnam
- Huawei Nova 7, 7SE, 7 Pro smartphones to launch on April 23
- I was working two jobs when I set up my beauty company with £200- now I create Boohoo’s makeup & set to turn over £750k
- TOWIE's Amber Turner showcases her toned curves in a tiny bra for sultry selfie as she encourages fans to 'self-isolate' during COVID-19 crisis
- OnePlus 8 with 5G support, 120Hz display to launch on April 14
- 'I'm not ashamed of it': Megan Barton Hanson remains defiant as she reveals she's been taunted by trolls every day since launching her OnlyFans account
- Veteran photographer launches book on Central Highlands culture
- Recent performances of Vietnamese beauties at Miss World’s Dances of World
- Raising roosters for Cock beauty contest
- Ava DuVernay’s Array Launches Stay-At-Home #ArrayMatinee Film Series
- Samsung Galaxy S20 and Z Flip launch under shadow of coronavirus
- Best wide-angle prime lens: fast and wide lenses for Canon and Nikon DSLRs
- Vivo S6 5G with 48MP quad camera and Android 10 launched
- GoPro’s #HomePro contest wants you to stay stoked while you’re stuck inside
- Young musician behind Vietnam’s globally famous COVID-19 PSA
- Bates Motel Launches Title Sequence Contest
- UK travel website unveils top six resorts based in Vietnam
Contest launched to showcase the beauty of Vietnam through the lens have 531 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.