HÀ NỘI — The Department of Fine Arts, Photography and Exhibition under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has launched a photo contest about Việt Nam for photographers.
The Việt Nam Qua Ống Kính Nhiếp Ảnh Gia Quốc Tế (Vietnam Through The Lens of Foreign Photographers) contest is part of the first Việt Nam International Photography Festival which is scheduled to take place later this year in the northern province of Ninh Bình, according to the organisers.
The event is open to Vietnamese and foreign amateur and professional artists to submit their works showcasing the beauty of the Vietnamese land and people.
All entries must be sent to the organising board's email address [email protected] before August 20. Each photographer is permitted to send a maximum of 20 photos.
They should be sent in the form of digital image files, JPG format with size from 5Mb-12Mb and resolution 300dpi.
The photos can have been taken at any point in time, but those from the last three years are more encouraged, the organisers said.
Following the conclusion of the competition by the end of September, a total of 250 winning works will be displayed at an exhibition held in Ninh Bình Province in early November.
The Việt Nam International Photography Festival is set to place as part of a range of activities during the 2021 National Tourism Year in Ninh Bình and aims to develop the brand of Vietnamese photography. — VNS
- HCMC to launch international design contest for Ben Thanh station
- EU, CCWG and Da Nang University launch "Youth Action for Climate" among local youths
- STRICTLY IN BLACKPOOL: Millions tune in as Blackpool Tower dazzles for Strictly's seaside showcase
- Vietnamese publishers honoured at Book Street
- St. John Names Zoe Turner as New Creative Director Redefining Modern Luxury at Heritage House
- 'Cải lương will never die,' says People’s Artist Minh Vương
- Painting exhibition features Cà Mau and its people
- Japanese Actress Yuki Amami appointed as ambassador for Grand Seiko in Asia region Press conference held for journalists from Asian countries
- Project inspires artists to retell Tale of Kiều
- Inner Sanctum: Preschool skills build the foundation for lifelong learning skills.
- Dragon dance festival held to celebrate Liberation Day
- Buddhist thangka paintings on display at Pháp Vân Pagoda
- Amazon #1 Best-Seller Billions At Play: The Future of African Energy and Doing Deals, by NJ Ayuk, Releases October 22, 2019
- Vietnam Start-up Day attracts nearly 200 Vietnamese and foreign start-ups
- What's on June 25-July 1 (Daily updated)
- Hanoi seeks friendship ambassador for peace
- Safety prevails, finally
- Japan center to organize street dance performances in Hanoi
- BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 9
- BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 10
Contest launched to showcase the beauty of Việt Nam through the lens have 477 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.