Two staff of the microbiology division have been infected with the virus, and one of them is the wife of an IT staff of the Ho Chi Minh City Hospital for Tropical Diseases who had been confirmed as a COVID-19 case.
Hearing that her husband tested positive on June 12, the wife immediately made health declaration and underwent a COVID-19 test,with the result coming back positive.
The hospital moved to test all staff of the microbiology division and another positive test was recorded.
Earlier, the Hospital for Tropical Diseases documented the first COVID-19 case on June 12 and it has confirmed 53 cases during the past 24 hours.
The hospital has been locked down for contact tracing, quarantine and chemical disinfection.
HCM City, Vietnam's third largest coronavirus hotspot, has logged nearly 800 positive cases since the virus resurged in late April.
The latest outbreak has been brought under control, according to the local administration. Several cases have however been detected in the community and the source of infection remains unknown.
- Overweight Can Cause Ear Infections to Children
- Computer Viruses - Learn To Keep Your Computer Safe
- Texas May Be Handing Out More Death Sentences - The US Is Infecting Mexico With HIV
- Canine Parvovirus - A Serious Cantagious Disease In Dogs
- Bird Flu: Personal Preparedness Must Include These 4 Critical Areas
- The Tiger & The Elephant - The 21st Century Posture for Information Assurance
- Activity Internet Marketing Report - Information
- Bee Propolis: Synergisitc Health Care for the 21st Centruy
- Do Bacteria Cause Cancer?
- My Son & Hypopituitarism
- Far-Off Adventures - Vaccination and Foreign Travel
- Forgotten Battle Against Bacteria
- Enter The Ozone
- America's Secret Weapons: Mind Control and Biowarfare
- Bird Flu - 2 Million Deaths In The US Alone
- Portrait Of A Heroine - An Anti-AIDS Leader
- And Then The End Shall Come
- Summertime And The Breathing Is Easy
- Garlic, Our Super Food and Herbal Medicine
- The Hard-To-Believe Truth About Home Water Purifiers And Filters
Another HCM City hospital records SARS-CoV-2 virus infection have 302 words, post on vov.vn at June 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.