Vietnam will receive about 1 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine via the COVAX Facility sometime between late June and early July.
The vaccine will be offered to industrial park workers and priority groups detailed in the Government's Decree 21, including frontline workers, diplomats, customs officers, teachers, among others.
Another shipment of 2 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine, imported by the Ministry of Health through the Vietnam Vaccine JSC, is due to arrive in the country by the end of September.
Meanwhile, Pfizer announced it will ship 3 million of coronavirus vaccine to Vietnam within the third quarter. However, it also noted that the time of shipment and the number of doses provided to Vietnam may be subject to change.
So far, the country has received nearly 2.9 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine from four shipments./.
- Congo’s health ministry says doses of Ebola vaccine arrive
- It's not just measles: Tetanus, mumps and other vaccine-preventable diseases are still in the US
- Deployment of second Ebola vaccine would not be quick fix, experts warn
- Only 50% of Americans plan to get their flu shot as health officials warn that not getting vaccinated could mean another deadly season
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement Is Working with the Nation of Islam to Scare Black Families
- Bio-Med polio episode underlines the story of India's famed vaccine industry losing prowess
- TCL Electronics' Shipment Grows Significantly in Overseas Markets and Remains Global No. 2 in 2019Q1-Q3
- Congo minister's resignation over Ebola snub could unblock new vaccine
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 1
- After court halted its MR vaccination campaign, Delhi govt sending 13 lakh doses to UP
- One million delayed flu jabs prompts emergency government purchase
- Vietnam Motor Show 2019 reflects local market drive
- Trump and Kim Take 2: President meets North Korean dictator with a handshake and a laugh in Vietnam for their second nuclear summit and heralds the communist nation's 'unlimited' potential as Kim says he has high hopes for their talks
- Five opportunities in Vietnam’s real estate market
- Smuggled Rhino Horns Valued at $3 Million Seized by Malaysian Customs
- Setting the Record Straight: Debunking
- Ham's best friend: The beagle brigade is the last line of defense against African swine fever in U.S.
- Vietnamese farmers keen on upsizing pig herds as prices skyrocket
- Vietnamese officers of second Level-2 field Hospital leave for South Sudan
- PM Nguyễn Xuân Phúc attends groundbreaking ceremony of smart city in Busan
Additional 6 million doses vaccines to arrive Vietnam in Q3 have 380 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.