According to the ministry’s report, 88 of the newly-confirmed patients are locally-transmitted cases most of whom were detected in quarantine sites or areas under lockdown in some localities including 55 in Bac Giang, 20 in Ho Chi Minh City, 10 in Bac Ninh, and three in Ha Tinh.
The 55 cases in Bac Giang were recorded at some local industrial parks which have reported a large outbreak over the last few weeks.
As of Saturday noon, 6,936 locally-transmitted cases have been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country on April 27, including 3,875 in the virus epicentre of Bac Giang. The outbreak has so far spread to 39 cities and provinces nationwide.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 10,137 including 8,506 locally-transmitted cases.
As of 6 pm on June 11, a total of 3,804 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital.
So far there have been 58 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
At present, over 188,000 people who had close contact with Covid-19 patients or returned from virus-hit areas are being monitored at hospitals, quarantine facilities, and at home.
On June 11, an additional 31,071 people were given Covid-19 vaccine in Vietnam, raising the total number of vaccine doses used in the country to 1,445,723. The number of people who have received two doses has risen to 53,127 .
- Bursting At The Seams! Fashion Insider Reports Industry Profits
- Medical Billing - FA0 Record Fields 19 Through 28
- County Clerk Staley Ferry announces a new Early Voting site
- Medical Billing - EA0 Record Fields 10 Through 19
- Ohio State/Iowa Saturday Night College Football
- The Fantasy Report: Beltran on Top
- Ferringo College Report: Beast Teams Tear Limbs Off Unsuspecting Visitors
- The Big 12 Report: Week 9
- So How Well Are You Going on the Great Commission? Mark 16:15-18, 16:9-13, 19-20
- Boris Johnson is reportedly very close to agreeing a Brexit deal with the EU
- Craziness and Logic - Free Report
- The Big 12 Report: Nebraska Cornhuskers
- Researchers Announce Major Discovery for Brain Injury Treatment
- Volkswagen Report Profits For Q1
- The Big Ten Report - Big Ten Game of the Year Edition
- American Ginseng May Relieve Cancer Fatigue And Boost Cancer Patients' Energy Levels
- 49ers Head Coach Mike Nolan Reads the Ferringo Report!
- Alcoholism in Peru (and Mantaro Valley) Special Report (Parts 1 thru 3)) See Part 4 and Closing)
- What are Androsterone Pheromones?
- US STOCKS-Wall Street gains as earnings season begins in earnest
89 more Covid-19 patients announced in Saturday noon report have 408 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.