The site ran a risk analysis using Monte Carlo, a computational algorithm that relies on repeated random sampling to obtain numerical results of the third qualifying round of the 2022 World Cup Asian qualifiers.
There are 2,500 possibilities, of which 111 saw Vietnam qualify for World Cup, which translates to 4.44 percent.
Vietnam's chance of advance is still higher than China (3.68 percent) and Lebanon (1.88 percent). Teams with the highest chance of qualifying are Japan (83.92 percent), Iran (82 percent) and South Korea (79.92 percent).
We Global put out statistics based on its own evaluation of teams, not based on FIFA rankings. Therefore, although Vietnam are below China in FIFA rankings, the computer still calculated the Golden Dragons have a higher probability of qualifying for World Cup. We Global said it would issue a more accurate calculation after the draw for the third qualifying round on June 24.
The 12 teams entering the final round will be divided into two groups to play home-and-away round-robin matches. The top two teams of each group will qualify for 2022 FIFA World Cup, and the two third-placed teams will play for a place in the intercontinental playoffs.
This is Vietnam's very first time in the third qualifying round of World Cup, which will take place between September 2, 2021, and March 29, 2022.
- Authentic Cuisine Ready to Meet Cravings of Chinese Fans During FIFA World Cup
- Vietnam has 90% chance to attend FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023: head coach
- Jamaica aim to create 'shockwave' at 2021 Rugby League World Cup
- NZ vs ENG: Cricket World Cup 2019 finals | Ecstasy for England, agony for New Zealand in a humdinger
- Qatar unveils 2022 FIFA World Cup logo round the globe
- 2019 Cricket World Cup final: History beckons as England, New Zealand vie for World Cup glory
- 2019 Cricket World Cup: England rides on Roy’s assault, sets up summit clash with New Zealand
- IND vs NZ: 2019 Cricket World Cup | Henry’s triple blow stuns the top order and shatters India’s dream
- Will India host ICC T20 World Cup 2021? Know BCCI predicament with Rs 906 crore tax issue
- Vietnamese futsal team in contention for Futsal World Cup spot
- England dumped out of T20 World Cup after semi-final cancellation
- Rugby World Cup 2023: Reality sets in for Scotland's Gregor Townsend as coaches react to draw
- Dustin Johnson optimistic over US team's Ryder Cup chances after Presidents Cup win
- Cheslin Kolbe: Uncapped at Test level a year before becoming South Africa's World Cup star
- India vs Australia: ‘India’s MCG triumph right up there with World Cup win,’ Farokh Engineer lauds Ajinkya Rahane’s leadership
- Vietnam upbeat ahead of Iraq clash in World Cup qualifying campaign
- Does anyone want to play for the U.S. World Cup basketball team?
- Vitality Netball World Cup 2019 in Liverpool, live on Sky Sports
- Chelsea Pitman is a Netball World Cup winner with Australia, can she now do it with England?
- Over 50,000 People Took Photos With FIFA World Cup Trophy in St. Petersburg
4.44 pct is Vietnam's chance to qualify for World Cup have 467 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.