Xiaomi Company has recently announced that it reached remarkable achievements in the Vietnamese and global markets in the first quarter.
The company's sales, including the two brands of Xiaomi and POCO, in the first quarter in the Vietnamese market accounted for 10.77 per cent of the total in the market.
In addition, in Q1, Xiaomi Vietnam had remarkable results on e-commerce platforms.
Recently, according to data released from Lazada, Xiaomi was ranked the number 1 smart mobile brand on e-commerce of Lazada Vietnam and the entire Southeast Asia region.
With a customer-centric philosophy, Xiaomi brings a diversified, high-end product ecosystem with reasonable prices to consumers in Viet Nam.
In the first quarter of 2021, Xiaomi launched a series of products from mobile phones to different products in its ecosystem to all users. At the beginning of the second quarter, Xiaomi officially launched the Mi 11 Lite series, Mi 11 Lite and Mi 11 Lite 5G to Vietnamese consumers.
Globally, according to the latest report by Canalys, Xiaomi once again held the third position in the number of smartphones shipped in the second consecutive quarter around the world.
The company shipped 49 million smartphones globally and took 14 per cent of the market share in the first quarter of 2021, continuing to assert its third place globally.
In Viet Nam, Xiaomi placed in third and counted for 11 per cent of the total market.
In the latest Q1 report of the Speedtest Global Index, Xiaomi’s Mi 10T Pro 5G overcame many other competitors and became the mobile phone recorded with the fastest average download speed at 80.17 Mb/s. — VNS
- Q1 business results still gloomy
- Inflation reaches record highs in first quarter
- Outstanding businesses honoured
- Domestic banks publish positive business results
- AIA reports record first half results
- Index nears four-year lows on poor business results
- Samsung Electronics posts 'outstanding' Q2 results
- AIA delivers record new business performance for Q1
- Germany posts record growth in second quarter
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 30/1
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 23/1
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 11/7
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 5/2
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 15/11
- AIA reports record 2011 new business growth
- Listed firms lower business targets due to hardship
- Smartphones power record Samsung profit; sets $22 billion capex
- The business stories about the 200 businessmen with Nguyen family name
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 19/1
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 22/1
Xiaomi records outstanding business results in first quarter have 376 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 11, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.