Local lawyer Chau Huy Quang has been recognised by Asia Legal Business (ALB) in its debut "Asia Super 50 Disputes Lawyers" list.
Vietnamese lawyer Chau Huy Quang is named among Asia Super 50
The honoured lawyers were selected largely based on recommendations sent directly to ALB from clients, including in-house counsel and other decision makers. Most notably, Huy Quang became the first Vietnamese lawyer to make the list, which covers a total of 13 jurisdictions.
ALB, a Thomson Reuters publication, is widely considered to be a world-renowned source of information that can be used by both businesses and legal professionals.
This is not the first time that Huy Quang has risen to prominence. The lawyer became the first Vietnamese citizen to win the ALB's "Regional Managing Partner of the Year" back in 2018.
He is also in contention to win the "Lawyer of the Year” title as selected by the Benchmark Litigation Award of the UK, with the results set to be announced on May 27.
- Operation Mekong: China Solidifies Its Influence in Southeast Asia
- Macau: 10 fascinating facts about Europe's last colony in Asia – and the most crowded place on Earth
- Super typhoon slams into China after pummelling Philippines
- Super Mario costumes banned from go-kart rides around Tokyo after Nintendo wins case
- UEFA Super Cup Final Wednesday sees Freedom Square going football crazy
- What does KSI stand for, what is his real name and is he one of the sidemen?
Vietnamese lawyer named among Asia Super 50 have 237 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.