The ministry's Department of Medical Examination and Treatment Department said the country has seen 2,560 recoveries so far.
A total 40,736 people who came in close contact with COVID-19 patients or arrived from pandemic-hit areas are under quarantine nationwide, including 560 at hospitals, 21,733 other quarantine sites, and 18,443 at home.
Among patients under treatment, 24 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 12 twice, and 38 thrice.
A total of 585,539 frontline medical workers and members of community-based anti-COVID-19 groups in Vietnam had been injected with COVID-19 vaccine as of 4pm on May 4. The country began its COVID-19 inoculation campaign on March 8.
In a bid to live safely with the pandemic, people should strictly follow the Ministry of Health's 5K message: khau trang (facemask), khu khuan (disinfection), khoang cach (distance), khong tu tap (no gathering), and khai bao y te (health declaration).
- Society Vietnam-made ocean-monitoring satellite launched from Japan Employee steals 14.3kg of gold from jewelry shop in Vietnam
- Sports 7 Vietnam footballers arrested for alleged match fixing Preparations intensify for second Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi
- Sports Plane carrying Cardiff City's Sala goes missing over English Channel Life after leprosy in Vietnam
- Sports Plane carrying Cardiff City's Sala goes missing over English Channel Wrestling for glory at Vietnam's 'Vat Cau' festival
- Sports Plane carrying Cardiff City's Sala goes missing over English Channel Folks, don’t forget it’s Valentine’s Day in Vietnam!
- Sports Plane carrying Cardiff City's Sala goes missing over English Channel Thai cave boy divers explore new tunnel in Vietnam
Vietnam documents no COVID-19 infections on May 5 morning have 243 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.