The domestic infections were detected in the capital city of Hanoi (24), the northern provinces of Hai Duong (1), Dien Bien (1), Ha Nam (1), Hung Yen (4), Nam Dinh (1), Phu Tho (1), Vinh Phuc (1) and central province of Nghe An (1) and central Da Nang city (5).
The new patients brought the total number of infections in Vietnam to 3,137, including 1,731 domestic cases. Of them, 161 cases have been discovered since the latest outbreak hit the country on April 27.
According to the MoH's Medical Service Administration, as many as 42,293 people who had close contact with confirmed patients or entered Vietnam from pandemic-hit regions are currently quarantined across the country, including 685 in hospitals, 22,810 in state-designated establishments and 18,998 at their places of residence.
Among active patients undergoing treatment, 24 tested negative to coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 once, 12 twice and 38 thrice./.
- Detective gets deferred sentence in harassment case
- Daily Checkup: New detection techniques are turning up more cases of thyroid cancer
- Vietnam opens new search areas for missing U.S. soldiers
- NYPD gives cops specific questions to ask in domestic abuse cases to increase chance of arrest
- Mireille Enos says her detective’s quest provides a rich journey in ‘The Killing’s’ new season
- Vietnam asks WHO to help identify killer disease
- Prosecutors: Grand jury not misled in I-10 shooting case
- Act of Jihad in America? Radio Host Says Teen's Murder Was 'Domestic Terrorism'
- DNA evidence links retired Calif. postal worker to woman’s 1974 cold-case murder: DA
- STD cases on the rise: Be prudent, get tested annually
- Alarming rise in sexually transmitted diseases seen among bisexual and gay black men
- Australian preacher born without arms and legs wows in Vietnam
- Brooklyn collegian creates ancient Japanese emblems of luck for child victims of domestic violence
- NoCo cold cases haunt detectives, families
- Vanderbilt great Shan Foster takes stand against domestic violence
- Healthwise: Sexually transmitted diseases on the rise in NJ
- After bloody weekend of 16 shootings and 19 wounded, cops arrest only 2 as number of city shooting victims spikes
- Christine Quinn, other pols aim to raise public awareness of domestic violence
- Vietnam’s demand for rhino horns threatens species, say experts
- 37-year-old cold case may hinge on surprise witness
Vietnam detects 40 domestically-transmitted COVID-19 cases have 378 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.