Entries should reflect love for the nation, daily life of the children and their love for Uncle Ho, grandparents, parents and families, among others.
It aims to encourage and facilitate the development of children’s fine arts inside and outside school.
The organizing committee announced that entries should be sent to the head office of the Department of Fine Arts, Photography and Exhibition at No.38 Cao Ba Quat street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi from May 25 till July 5th.
From 400 excellent works, the organizing committee will present three first prizes, six second prizes, ten third prizes, and 20 consolation prizes in addition to 10 collective prizes.
Translated by Khanh Ngan
- Hidden bas-reliefs unveil the early history of modern Vietnamese fine art
- Teacher and student display paintings together at VN National Museum of Fine Arts
- Young people enliven essence of Vietnam’s lacquer art
- 2013 Sobey Art Award won by Duane Linklater
- Colo. Environmental Film Festival Wins $4,000 Arts Grant
- Stoughton Library Art Showcase: 3 Local Artists Showing Pieces
- Titanic Belfast hosts interactive digital art exhibition ‘The Danger Tree’
- Doctors to Start Prescribing 'Museum Art' for Better Health
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 29
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 30
- Art education considered a ‘spice’ to the main meal
- Art exhibition features Uncle Hồ
- "The Third Wife" grabs second international award
- Los Angeles Children's Chorus Announces 2019-2020 Season
- Joseph Bottum wins Christopher Award for "The World is Awake"
- Miss Tourism Vietnam 2008 contest
- Children's books released for summer holiday
- Exhibition to gather big names of Vietnamese art
- Alameda County Arts Commission to Host Grant Workshops
- Arts DuPage Month Begins
Vietnam Children’s Fine Arts Awards 2021 to be organized have 244 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.