Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam has exerted sound control over the latest outbreak of COVID-19 in the country, particularly at the Hanoi-based National Hospital for Tropical Diseases and the Vietnam National Cancer Hospital (Hospital K), Deputy Minister of Health Do Xuan Tuyen affirmed at a May 12 online working session with the two medical facilities, which have been hotspots during this outbreak.
Tuyen said that new community infections linked to the two hospitals have been recorded, adding that they have made all-out efforts to stamp out the pandemic.
He requested them ensure their facilities and equipment are ready to receive COVID-19 patients.
The deputy minister also asked the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases to review its regulations, instructions, and procedures in patient treatment areas to avoid cross-transmission and the spread of the disease to the community.
He said it is necessary to review screening activities, adding that hospital staff working in risky areas like patient reception desks, examination departments, and emergency sections should receive periodic Covid-19 testing at least once a week.
The COVID-19 tally in Vietnam stood at 3,593 as of 12:00 on May 12. Cases have now been found in 26 cities and provinces nationwide./.
- 8BitDo's DIY Mod-Kits Help Bring Your Old Controllers Into the 21st Century
- Google is working to bring Nintendo Switch controller support to Chrome
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 30
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 30
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 29
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 29
- Vietnam M&A Forum: Top ten deals in 2009-2018
- Vietnam welcomes over 1.6 million foreign visitors in October
- More than 7.89 million foreign arrivals to Vietnam
- Vietnam’s agricultural products facing barriers to enter Chinese market
- Argentina tightens exchange controls to stem capital flight
- Sculptor uses ancient skulls, a 3D printer and DNA analysis to painstakingly bring faces of a Viking noblewoman, the founder of Stockholm and a Peruvian queen back to life
- How to Install Linux Mint 19 Tara?
- India vs South Africa 3rd Test Day 1 Highlights: Play Called Off With India In Control
- Supercon Badge Hardware Hacking: Here’s What to Bring
- Linux Kernel 4.19 “People’s Front” Released; Linus Torvalds Back For 4.20 Development
- Did the NFL Collude with Madden NFL 19 to Make Kaepernick's Name a Curse Word?
- Exploding tick population -- and illnesses they bring -- worries government
- YouTube Music for Android Gets Dedicated Widget, iOS Update Brings Siri Support, PWA for Desktops Debuts Too
- Control: The Kotaku Review
Vietnam basically bringing COVID-19 under control have 413 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.