Bangkok (NNT/VNA) – Thailand has maintained its strong position in investment and public health in the eyes of the international community.
Government spokesman Anucha Burapachaisri said Thailand has topped this year's ranking in Bloomberg's Top Emerging Markets list , which indicates potential for the country's economic recovery, supported by the government's economic stimulus and investment promotion measures.
Thailand claimed the number one spot on the US News's "Best Countries to Start a Business 2020". It also came second in the US News's "Best Countries to Invest In 2020". The leading positions were secured as the world's leading credit rating agencies, Moody's, Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's , maintained Thailand's rating at BBB with a stable outlook.
On public health, Thailand emerged the best country for the COVID-19 recovery effort last year, in the Global COVID-19 Index, by Malaysia's Performance Management and Delivery Unit (Pemandu). Meanwhile, Thailand came fourth in the "Best-Performing Countries in Suppression Coronavirus 2020" rating, by the Australian-based Lowry Institute, and sixth place in "Global Health Security Index 2019" by Johns Hopkins University Research in the US./.
- Growth momentum remains weak in Thailand
- Thailand: Security measure or prelude to coup?
- Crown Prince Vajiralongkorn proclaimed king of Thailand
- Thailand bans surrogate babies leaving country
- AIDS Vaccine Breakthrough in Thailand
- A look at Thailand's fervent gun culture
- Thailand marks 70th anniversary of King Bhumibol Adulyadej's reign
- Ethiopia launches investment case for noncommunicable diseases
- Letters to the Editor: A lifestyle and philosophy of health
- Center for Safe and Healthy Schools Lecture Talks Mental Health
- Hacking Health and Wharton
- From vaping to opioids: Trump redefines health care for 2020 run
- Public hearings on NJ energy master plan continue
- New study links regular consumption of soda to health risks
- India's health services in urgent need of treatment
- Hundreds of new roles announced as Centra, animation and tech company reveal investment plans
- Do you live in a damp house? If so, experts warn fungi could be seriously damaging your health
- Survey exposes disparities in community health
- College suicide: How mental health experts struggle to get help
- A rambling Biden maintains the status quo
Thailand maintains strong position in investment, public health have 400 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.