These educational institutes are allowed to apply Circular No.26/2020/TT-BGDDT to take into account other types of exam such as learning projects, practice lessons, presentations for the final result of the subjects.
This will reduce pressure on students when they have to complete the second semester of this academic year before May 15, 2021.
Schools are also asked to be ready for the online teaching and learning mode after May 9 to wrap up all lessons of this academic year if the situation becomes more serious.
This adjustment is wholeheartedly welcomed by parents seeing that the newest Covid-19 outbreak in Vietnam is still unpredictable.
Observing this instruction, many schools in HCMC is planning for students to take turn coming back to schools either in the morning or the afternoon to avoid being too crowded.
By Thu Tam – Translated by Thanh Tam
- Wisconsin High School Teacher Accused of Raping 15-Year-Old Student
- This Week In Valley View School District News, Dec. 16 - 20, 2019
- Dillan Monette breaks school rushing record to catapult Acadiana Rams to win over Walker
- Three Pa. Colleges Named Top Party Schools
- Check out the prep report for Thursday, Dec. 19
- Decade in Review: Best NASCAR finishes of the 2010s
Schools in HCMC to finish second semester by May 15 due to Covid-19 have 210 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.