Despite recording these negative tests, the hospital will continue not receiving any additional patients and will remain under lockdown until further notice.
Currently, all medical staff working at the hospital have been given their first shot of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, whilst 30% of them have been vaccinated with a second shot.
Furthermore, 98 samples of patients and their relatives from Ha Nam province who had received treatment at the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases, also came back negative for COVID-19.
As of May 7, the overall number of samples taken in Ha Nam currently stands at 12,978, with 11,432 samples being tested so far, including one positive result.
The same day Nghe An provincial Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control announced that 50 F1 cases linked to a case at the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases have all tested negative for the virus.
- Anno 1800 Happiness Guide – Keep Citizens Happy, Increase City Attractiveness, Festivals
- PUBG PC test patch brings back dynamic weather, adds limb penetration, tons of quality-of-life changes
- Madden NFL 19 Audio Stuttering Fix, Game Not Launching, "Dx11Renderer::tryMap" Failed And Fixes
- PUBG’s patch 19 launches today without one of its most interesting features
- Titanfall 2 multiplayer tech test begins this week (correction)
- PUBG gets new weapon, canted sights, new vehicle and Vikendi changes in PC test patch
Over 1,800 samples from Military Hospital 105 test negative for COVID-19 have 209 words, post on vov.vn at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.