The Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC) has released a second set of stamps on Covid-19 prevention to raise awareness, spirit and responsibility of each individual and community in prevention, combat and readiness to cope with epidemics.
The stamp set titled “Living safely with the Covid-19 epidemic” was designed by painter To Minh Trang. It has 2 samples, 32 x 43mm, with face price of VND4,000 plus VND2,000 and VND6,000 surcharge. The surcharge of VND2,000 from each stamp will be donated to the Government’s Disease Control Fund.
The stamps are provided at 63 provincial post offices throughout the country and widely circulated in 192 countries and territories under the World Postal Union (UPU). The stamps will be circulated on the public postal network from now until December 31, 2022.
In addition to issuing stamps, Vietnam Post also offers many products on the same theme, including: FDC envelopes, postcards, personal stamps…
The MIC last March issued the first stamp set on the topic of Covid-19 prevention, which was titled “Joining hands to prevent and fight against the Covid-19 epidemic”, which was also one of the first Covid-19 epidemic stamps in the world.
|Painter To Minh Trang signs stamps on the date of issue.|
- US Embassy in China issues 2nd alert amid mystery health concerns
- On Second Thought: Changes Mulled Re ABA Opinion on Client Communications Issue
- Key Considerations for Adopting Ephemeral Communications Tools
- Postal Department backs out from Commitment on RTI Stamps and RTI Petitions in all post-offices without postal-charges
- 16-year-olds can pre-register. Free postage comes next. California is all in on voter access
- Issues Facing The Legal Sector – A Wish List of Reforms
- Proposed Surveillance On Social Media Intended At “Targeting Voices Critical Of The Government”: PIL In SC; Notice Issued
- Analysis: Secrecy reigns as information requests almost always denied by Attorney General
- FCC Initiates Rulemaking to “Unlock the Set-Top Box”
- Challenge Against 69 IT Act And MHA Notification On Monitoring Computers: SC Issues Notice To Centre
- China Seeks Public Comments on Draft Regulation on the Protection of Critical Information Infrastructure
- Farm bill’s food stamp changes are largely symbolic despite GOP bid to tighten rules
- China Takes Further Steps to Strengthen the Protection of Personal Information
- Ipswich to get slice of £34m rough sleeping fund as scale of homelessness issue revealed
- EU Regulators Issue an Updated Opinion on Processing Data in the Workplace
- Communications Network Transitions and Next Generation 911: What You Need to Know About the FCC’s Proposed New Federal Framework
- Communications Bills Advance in House and Senate
- Delhi HC Issues Notice On Prof. Shamnad Basheer’s Petition Seeking Exemplary Damages For Aadhaar Data Leak [Read Petition]
- An Overview On The Prevention Of Corruption (Amendment) Act 16 of 2018 [Part-II]
- Policy Provisions: NLRB Issues Third Report on Social Media
Ministry of Information and Communications issues 2nd set of postage stamps on Covid-19 prevention have 440 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.