Hanoi (VNA) – A doctor of the Military Hospital 105 has tested positive for coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19, the Hanoi Centre for Disease Control confirmed on May 6.
The 43-year-old doctor had participated in a training course at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi's Dong Anh district before the hospital was put under lockdown on May 5.
The National Hospital for Tropical Diseases was the frontline facility in the COVID-19 fight. On May 4, a doctor of the hospital was confirmed positive for the coronavirus./.
- COVID-19 surge hits Delhi’s Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, 37 doctors test positive
- Indian hospitals and doctors put out notices that they can't cope
- Indian cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar hospitalized after testing positive for Covid-19
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital nurse, doctor and three patients in general ward test positive for Covid-19
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital nurse, doctor and 3 patients test positive for Covid-19; affected ward locked down
- Archbishop of Santiago Chile hospitalized after testing positive for COVID-19
Military Hospital 105’s doctor positive for coronavirus have 191 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.