ĐÀ NẴNG — A massage therapist working at a hotel in Đà Nẵng is the latest person to test positive for COVID-19.
The woman works at Phú An Hotel in Hải Châu District, the same place as a man who was also confirmed positive on Tuesday.
The therapist has been taken to Đà Nẵng Lung Hospital. Authorities are tracing people who had close contact with her.
Meanwhile, in southern province of An Giang, a Vietnamese couple who entered Việt Nam from Cambodia have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the province's An Phú District Healthcare centre, the couple have lived in Phnom Penh for the last three years.
After developing a fever, the woman tried to return to Việt Nam for treatment, but did not enter through the correct channels.
Both her and her husband were taken to An Giang General Hospital and have both tested positive. They couple are now being treated for the virus. VNS
- Two area kids confirmed to have polio-like illness that has spread to 22 states
- Calendar for September 22
- Arizona companies hiring 100 or more in October 2018
- Leslie Moonves’ downfall imperils Julie Chen’s CBS career, as questions loom about complicity, hypocrisy
- Police misconduct: Your NJ traffic stop could be with a troubled cop
- BIIF volleyball: Kohala a contender with chance to be special
- FOX NEWS FIRST: Ex-boyfriend pokes holes in Christine Blasey Ford's story; FBI Kavanaugh probe could end Wednesday
- How Larry Nassar abused hundreds of gymnasts and eluded justice for decades
- Dazzling like a diamond: The ITC Kohenur opens in Hyderabad, India
- Best & Worst 2018: Shopping & Services
- Anxiety disorders: How to cope and when to seek help
- THE NOONER for 10-13-18
- Industry Briefs 11-5-18
- The women looking outside the law for abortions
- The 21 Best Events in Denver, September 4-10
- CNN pulls Asia Argento episodes of ‘Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown’
- Former Dallas Cowboys’ Star Jay Novacek’s Son Blake Struggles After Alleged Hazing at OU
- I Rewatched Anita Hill’s Testimony. So Much Has Changed. So Much Hasn’t.
- 4 vie for contentious post as county sheriff
- Who Is The Real Gavin Newsom? SF politicians, the Navy, the EPA & Housing : Indybay
Massage therapist in Đà Nẵng’s Phú An Hotel tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 have 372 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.