ĐÀ NẴNG — A massage therapist working at a hotel in Đà Nẵng is the latest person to test positive for COVID-19.
The woman works at Phú An Hotel in Hải Châu District, the same place as a man who was also confirmed positive on Tuesday.
The therapist has been taken to Đà Nẵng Lung Hospital. Authorities are tracing people who had close contact with her.
Meanwhile, in southern province of An Giang, a Vietnamese couple who entered Việt Nam from Cambodia have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the province's An Phú District Healthcare centre, the couple have lived in Phnom Penh for the last three years.
After developing a fever, the woman tried to return to Việt Nam for treatment, but did not enter through the correct channels.
Both her and her husband were taken to An Giang General Hospital and have both tested positive. They couple are now being treated for the virus. VNS
- Mercedes CLS250 CDI (2012) long-term test review
- Mercedes S500 Plug-in Hybrid (2015) long-term test review
- 2017 Ford F-350 Platinum Review – True Truck Testing
- Infiniti M35h hybrid (2011) long-term test review
- 2016 BMW 750i xDrive
- Nike Coach Alberto Salazar Accused Of Drug Violations
- 2017 Genesis G90 5.0 V-8
- First Drive: 2017 BMW 540i M Sport
- Jos Buttler admits he ‘feared for worst’ after striking Sri Lanka fielder on the head while batting for England
- 2016 Renault Talisman
- 2015 Renault Espace
- Los Angeles auto show 2009: news, blogs, reviews
- Editorial: Autobiography of BS ©: How I Nearly Blew the Audi 80 Launch
- How I Got Banned From Two Press Car Fleets
- FMIA: On The Mack Mistake And Why Super Bowl 53 Will Be Rams-Patriots
- FMIA: Smile, Jimmy! Garoppolo in Picture Perfect Situation As a QB
- Why a million Porsche 911s can’t be wrong
- Review: 2013 Lexus GS350 and GS450h, Part Two
Massage therapist in Đà Nẵng’s Phú An Hotel tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 have 309 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.