The U.S. travel publication compiled the list of the world's most stunning routes based on Instagram data analysis.
With over 55,000 pictures tagged #HaiVanPass on Instagram, the world’s largest photo sharing network, the pass ranked behind the Great Ocean Road (Australia), Big Sur (California) and Jebel Hafeet (United Arab Emirates).
The site recommended that those driving in the pass should slow down when weather conditions become foggy.
Crossing over a spur in the Truong Son mountain range, it lies 500 m above sea level.
Lang Co Bay at the foot of the Hai Van Pass. Photo by Shutterstock/Andy Tran.
Travel bloggers have described the road as a ribbon crossing heaven and earth.
Lying below the pass is Lang Co Bay, which became famous after being recognized as one of the world's most beautiful in 2009 by Germany's World Bays.
In 2015 British broadsheet The Guardian named Hai Van Pass among the world’s 10 most beautiful coastal roads.
- Vietnam’s Hai Van Pass among 10 most beautiful drives worldwide
- Toll fees for Hai Van Tunnel to rise from next month
- Hải Vân Pass named among world's most beautiful drives
- 10 Ha Long staples worth savoring
- Coach Park chooses players for World Cup qualifiers in UAE
- Rock star Eddie Van Halen loses cancer battle – VIDEO
Hai Van Pass among world's 10 most popular on Instagram have 214 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.