HÀ NỘI — Hà Nội's authorities on Tuesday decided to shut down non-essential services like spas, massage parlours, cinemas and theatres, gyms, and stadiums, and limit parties and unnecessary large gatherings of people.
The order, which will take effect starting midnight on May 5, came as the capital city recorded five domestically transmitted cases since April 29 in five districts of Đông Anh, Hai Bà Trưng, Hoàng Mai, Bắc Từ Liêm and Mê Linh with some locations under lockdown.
Hoàng Đức Hạnh, deputy director of Hà Nội's health department, said: "The risks from the current clusters are very high, given that there have been cases in the community, positive case found after completing centralised quarantine period, and a large number of people returning to Hà Nội after the long holiday of April 30 (National Reunification Day) – May 1 (International Labour Day)."
Previously, the city ordered closure of streetside cafes and food stalls, put a halt to planned festivals and the popular walking street around Hoàn Kiếm Lake, bars, karaoke venues, discos and game shops.
Students from kindergarten to high school levels have also been told to stay home and continue their lessons remotely. Some universities in the city have also switched to distance learning. — VNS
- Founder of Spa Where Kraft Was Busted For Prostitution Posed With Trump at His Super Bowl Party
- Founder of Spa Where Kraft Was Busted Is Big Trump Donor and Posed With President at His Super Bowl Party
- AP Investigation: Spa busts often result in light sentences
- 8 best self-massage tools
- Trump Pictured With Founder Of Spa Kraft Was Busted In: Report
- Titans' 2018 superlatives: Best outfit, coolest venue, most likely to be Batman
Hà Nội shuts spa, massage, cinema and sports venues starting May 5 have 313 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.