The La Son-Tuy Loan expressway connecting Thua Thien-Hue Province and Da Nang City, part of the North-South expressway, is now ready for opening to traffic.
|Once opening to traffic, La Son-Tuy Loan expressway is expected to ease congestion and foster local economic development. (Photo: VNA)|
|La Son-Tuy Loan expressway has a total investment of 11,485 billion VND, with the first phase being a 77.5km segment with two lanes. Once opening to traffic, La Son-Tuy Loan expressway is expected to ease congestion and foster local economic development. (Photo: VNA)|
|La Son-Tuy Loan expressway has a total investment of 11,485 billion VND, with the first phase being a 77.5km segment with two lanes. (Photo: VNA)|
|The new road traverses Bach Ma mountain range in the central province of Thua Thien-Hue. (Photo: VNA)|
|The new road crosses Bach Ma National Park, a top trekking destination. (Photo: VNA)|
|Two-storey intersection in Khe Tre Town, Nam Dong District, Thua Thien-Hue Province. (Photo: VNA)|
|Intersection in Khe Tre Town, Nam Dong District, Thua Thien-Hue Province. (Photo: VNA)|
|The construction unit moves a number of traffic signs and conducts cleaning to make the road be available for opening to traffic. (Photo: VNA)|
|A road segment in Hoa Vang District, Da Nang City. (Photo: VNA)|
|The expressway starts at La Son junction in Phu Loc District, Thua Thien-Hue and ends in Hoa Vang District, Da Nang City. (Photo: VNA)|
- Ha Long-Hai Phong expressway opens to traffic
- The economy is booming. Why do so many Central Valley cities want to raise taxes?
- A new Costco opens Thursday in Elk Grove. Expect big traffic delays, city warns
- The bars have closed. What next? These 22 local restaurants stay open past 2 a.m.
- Work underway to reinforce cracked beams at Transbay Terminal but still no opening date
- Business Vietnam signs $188mn ADB loan to upgrade expressway in northern region Vietnamese athletes find joy in post-pro life
- Tired of getting stuck in downtown Sacramento traffic? Here’s why it’s happening more
- NWI Business Ins and Outs: Ryan's Irish Pub closes, coffees shops and permanent makeup studio opening
- Think your commute is bad? These Central Valley residents have it worse than almost anyone in U.S.
- Iconic Central Coast ice cream shop plans 100 new parlors. Sacramento, Fresno top the list
- PM asks central localities to promote regional connectivity
- NWI Business Ins and Outs: Several new stores open at Southlake Mall
- Crossing sees 1.5 billion journey's since opening
- How the NBA All-Star Game will affect traffic and transportation around Charlotte
- Baltimore officials blame 'antiquated' signal system for traffic congestion
- Bangladeshi police accuse SWIFT technicians of leaving central bank vulnerable to hack
- Changes happening in Old Town Clovis with new shops opening and a few closing
- Forget the Emerald Triangle. The Central Coast is becoming California's weed hotspot
- New space tailored to freelancers in the foothills: Coworking business to open in Folsom
- $75,000 a year with benefits; no college needed. Yet local employers can’t fill jobs
Expressway connecting central coastal localities ready for opening to traffic have 475 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.