Doctor of 105 Military Hospital tests positive for Covid-19
The Saigon Times
|The 105 Military Hospital – PHOTO: COURTESY OF 105 MILITARY HOSPITAL|
HCMC – A doctor of the 105 Military Hospital in Hanoi, who previously both worked at the hospital and studied at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases, has been infected with Covid-19, said a representative of the Hanoi Center for Disease Control.
He is under quarantine at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases, which has been responsible for treating all Covid-19 cases in the northern region since the pandemic broke out in Vietnam early last year and is currently one of the biggest Covid-19 clusters in Vietnam during the latest coronavirus resurgence.
Earlier, he went to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases during the day to study and returned to his home in the evening. From April 28 to 29, he still went to work.
The military hospital discovered that 22 people had close contact with the doctor and over 200 others were linked to him. It was also collecting the samples of all medical workers at the hospital to perform Covid-19 testing today, May 6.
- Let the Panic Begin: Texas Health Worker Tests Positive for Ebola
- Doctor Becomes First Person to Test Positive for Ebola in New York
- TV Reporters Charged With Child Abuse After Infant Tested Positive For Cocaine
- Military Medical Academy starts new school year
- How to Make a Loved One's Time in the Hospital Easier for Everyone
- Abortion Doctor Alleges Civil Rights Violation After Hospital Places 'Gag Order' on Advocacy
Doctor of 105 Military Hospital tests positive for Covid-19 have 241 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.