Among the 56 local cases, 16 were at the second facility of the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi, 12 in the northern province of Bac Ninh, 11 in the northern province of Vinh Phuc, four in Hanoi and three in the central city of Da Nang.
The national tally has reached 3,090, with 1,690 local cases. In the latest wave of outbreaks from April 27, 120 cases have been detected.
A total of 2,560 patients have been given the all-clear, and the death toll remains at 35.
Among patients still under treatment, 24 have tested negative for the coronavirus once, 12 twice and 38 thrice.
Meanwhile, 40,736 people are being quarantined across the country.
- A consultancy firm paid $660,000 provided no 'specific advice' on Australia's COVID-19 vaccine strategy
- Covid-19 Vaccine: Centre Removes Time Constraint For Taking The Jab; Clinical Trials In Process To Test Efficacy For Children
- COVID-19 second wave: Demand for death audit in Karnataka gains momentum
- 60% In Rural Areas Unaware Of Covid-19 Vaccination Registration Process: Survey
- Aviation, tourism industries at brink of collapse on Covid-19: Ministry
- HCM City's COVID-19 cases top 1,000 on Wednesday, Deputy Health Minister dismisses new variant rumour
COVID-19: 60 cases documented on May 6 have 182 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.