The representative of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development of Phu My District said that the growing area of chilies in the whole district this year was about 1,262 hectares, an increase of 30 hectares compared to last year. This year, the yield of chilies is extremely high, from 1 to 1.5 tons per 500 square meters. Currently, the price of chilies is too low, so the locality has reported to the higher level to find a solution to help farmers.
By Ngoc Oai – Translated by Thanh Nha
- Farmers forecast food price rises and job losses in life after the EU
- Good returns make farmer quit sukumawiki farming for chilli
- How a £1.50 chocolate bar saved a Mayan community from destruction
- The ‘Indiana Jones of mezcal’ takes on Big Liquor and tries to save a culture
- Time is ripe for Vietnam's agriculture digitalization
- All Roads Lead to Willie Nelson: Rolling Stone’s Definitive Profile of the Country Icon
Chili price sinks heavily, farmers forsake harvesting have 229 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.