Binh Duong (VNA) – Central Retail Vietnam , a member of the Thai-based conglomerate Central Group, will invest 35 million USD in a shopping mall in the southern province of Binh Duong.
The group and Becamex IDC Corp signed a cooperative agreement regarding the project in Binh Duong on May 20.
Covering 3ha in Ben Cat town, Binh Duong province, the GO! shopping mall is set to meet the demand of more than 300,000 residents and workers in local industrial parks.
According to the provincial People's Committee, despite COVID-19, foreign investors have still pumped capital into the locality, with the total funding exceeding 1.25 billion USD as of May 15, up 59 percent year-on-year.
Langlet Olivier Bernard, General Director of Central Retail Vietnam, said the project is expected to give a facelift to the province's commercial sector, and contribute to socio-economic development of Ben Cat and Binh Duong as well.
Binh Duong is one of the dynamic Vietnamese localities and takes lead in administrative reform, he said, adding that local agencies and leaders have adopted open policies to lure investments. /.
- Electronic headphone factory built in Binh Duong
- Vinh Phuc invests 8.2 million USD in upgrading bridges
- Quang Tri: over 1.7 bln USD poured into economic, industrial zones
- Binh Thuan gives 11 project licences worth $990 million
- Timber, wood product exports reach 9.64 bln USD in 11 months
- Merger may bring retail renaissance
- Kane Constructions to deliver GMHBA headquarters as start is set for $85 million project
- Commercial property owners enjoy rising property values with more buyers than sellers in 2019
- Big fish eye New Zealand commercial property in 2019
- Central city urges pre-feasibility study on Lien Chieu port
- Buying into commercial property through syndicates is proving popular when bank deposit rates are so low
- SF Mayor wants to slash fees, boost investment in city’s struggling small businesses
- Mormon Church has misled members on $100 billion tax-exempt investment fund, whistleblower alleges
- Foreign direct investment and mature M&A boost investor confidence
- Angela Merkel is named the world's most powerful woman by Forbes for ninth year running, as she is praised for 'standing up to Trump and allowing a million refugees into Germany'
- Britain's top 100 influencers revealed: Gamers, lifestyle and fitness vloggers are among the YouTubers making eye-watering fortunes from their millions of followers
- First strawberry saboteur is CAUGHT: Boy is arrested 'after admitting putting needles in fruit' - as photos show the devastating multi-million-dollar cost each day to the Australian fruit industry
- Japanese capital inflow’s new trend
- Agro-tourism makes Lam Dong province special
- Profit targets within reach for domestic banks as 2019 draws to a close
Central Retail invests 35 million USD in commercial centre in Binh Duong have 436 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.