They include two newly registered projects with a combined capital of 219 million USD and three others having capital adjusted up by about 755 million USD.
Of note, the 185-million-USD project of New Motion Pte Ltd of Singapore will be launched at Phu Tan Industrial Park (IP).
Meanwhile, Polytex Far Eastern Vietnam Co., Ltd will add 610 million USD to its current project at Bau Bang IP, raising its total investment to 1.37 billion USD.
Chairman of the Binh Duong People's Committee Nguyen Hoang Thao said that the province has exerted efforts in realising the dual targets of curbing the spread of COVID-19 and ensuring socio-economic development by creating a favourable investment climate and bolstering external relations.
The province lured additional 1.25 billion USD in foreign direct investment in the first five months of 2021, a year-on-year surge of 59 percent.
As of May 15, Binh Duong had 3,974 projects totalling 36.5 billion USD from 65 countries and territories, ranking third in the country, only after Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
- Focus on quality FDI
- Foreign capital flows into southern provinces as Lunar New Year starts
- BUSINESS NEWS 7/8
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 15/8
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 28/9
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 7/11
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 23/11
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 27/12
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 18/1
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 23/1
- Industrial real estate a promising sector this year
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 17/8
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 11/11
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 27/11
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 26/1
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 13/2
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 3/4
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 11/10
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 21/7
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 26/7
Binh Duong hands over investment certificates to five FDI projects have 248 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 17, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.