Anthony Roméo is designing a domestic waste treatment line, which will be installed in the southern province of Dong Nai, where his company has a cooperation project with Sonadezi Environment Joint Stock Company. The project aims to recycle domestic waste in the province into humus compost.
Menart, a family business established in 1961, specializes in the field of designing, manufacturing and installing machinery and equipment, which are used to produce organic fertilizer and to treat waste of different kinds. The company has projects in many countries in Europe, Africa, America and Asia. In Vietnam, Menart built waste treatment plants in many provinces, including Dong Nai, Soc Trang, Kon Tum, Ha Tinh, Thai Nguyen and Ha Nam.
At this workshop, Menart engineers will install and test parts of the waste treatment line before they are shipped to Vietnam.
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 6
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 7 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 9 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 2
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 10 (updated hourly)
- Long An, Binh Thuan begin waste classification at source
- HCM City draws up master plan on solid waste
- Long An, Bình Thuận begin waste classification at source
- Strong answers being sought for city waste
- Integrating resources for reduction of ocean waste in Bình Thuận
- Ministry seeks to complete regulations on solid waste management
- Environment ministry seeks to complete regulations on solid waste management
- What Is Menstrual Hygiene Management And How To Dispose Of Menstrual Waste Effectively?
- Vietnam targets $5,000 per capita income by 2025
- In Vietnam, businesses, society strengthen bond amid health crisis
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 12 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 14 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 11 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 9
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 3 (updated hourly)
Belgium, Vietnam cooperate in domestic waste treatment have 273 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.