– Yen The district in northern Bac Giang province provides the market with around 12-14 million hill chickens worth 1.5 trillion VND every year, turning free-range chicken farming into sustainable livelihoods for local people.
Local authorities have focused on strengthening trade promotion activities and building the "Ga doi Yen The" (Yen The hill chicken) brand name, which has been protected and recognised in Laos, China, and Singapore.
hill chicken production areas. Bac Giang province with an area of more than 300 sq km, mainly hills and semi-mountainous land suitable for agricultural and forestry development in combination with livestock. quality , large-scale production area.
- BS Aquino snake oil for PH’s ills
- Gone in 52 minutes as Djokovic blows away Isner
- PCCI to help PH get ready for Asean integration in 2015
- NBA POWER RANKINGS: Where each team stands going into the playoffs
- How a former dishwasher put up a dozen restaurants
- Americans control conclave message just by talking
- Hole is where the heart is for Chinese cave dwellers
- 2018 Nissan Leaf EV first drive review
- Illiterate Sabahan Grandmother Brings Electricity To Rural Village For The First Time
Bac Giang moves to improve Yen The hill chicken trademark have 196 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.